Titled “My Unfortunate Appearance On Who Wants To Be a Millionaire,” this video is anything but.In actuality, this is probably the best thing that ever happened on the show.
According to Aaron Snibson, a.k.a. the guy in the video, he pretty “panicked” when he was put on the spot during a taping of the Australian version of the game show. To be honest, he probably did a lot better than most of us with his dinosaur/raptor/Jim Carey impression. I know if it were me, I probably would’ve slinked down my seat so no one could see me.
Such grace. Such class. You go, Aaron Snibson.
9. Woman solves Wheel of Fortune with one letter
8. Who Wants to be a Millionaire fail
7. What kind of candy in bed?
6. A really, really enthusiastic Price is Right contestant
5. A million dollars in 8 seconds
4. ALL the number one answers!
3. Merideth Viera did NOT wink
2. Game show host can’t keep his cool
1. Steve Harvey has no words
Regis Philbin will return as host of “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” once the game show returns to celebrate its 10th anniversary in prime-time format.
The 77-year-old has received many Daytime Emmy nominations for “Live With Regis and Kelly,” and won in 2001 for “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.”
Throughout the years, Philbin has been nominated for a multitude of other awards including two People’s Choice Awards, a TV Guide Award (which he later won) and even a Teen Choice Award nomination in 2000.