TMZ reports that Lindsay Lohan will be treated for addiction to methamphethamine and bipolar disorder during her 90 day rehab stint.
Lindsay’s drug of choice is apparently methamphethamines, which is also referred to as crystal meth. This drug is very addictive and often have more of a downer effect.
Morningside Recovery, the facility which Lohan will be treated, specializes in addictions to methamphethamine. She will begin her treatment after she is done her sentence at Lynwood Correctional Facility.
Tiger Woods finally spoke today at a press conference in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. Thanks to our friends at TMZ for the live stream! Not surprisingly he was very apologetic to his friends, fans, sponsors and of course his family, for his irresponsible actions. Some highlights of his speech include:
- Admitting he had affairs with other women.
- Announcing that he has started to receive treatment for his issues and will continue to do so.
- He will not return to golf for the time being, and is unsure when he will return.
- He never used performance enhancing drugs.
- The paparazzi should leave his family alone.
- His wife Elin never hit him at anytime during their marriage.
- He is very apologetic to his friends, fans, sponsors and family.
- At the end of his speech, he hugged his mother and other close supporters and then left the press room.