Case closed! Just like every episode of PLL, this week we got important solutions but were still left with sooo many questions.
Here are five things I learned on this week’s episode, “The Remains of the ‘A’”
1. Amber Rose’s identity is discovered — My favourite duo is back and this time they’re teaming up to uncover the identity of Amber Rose and to make sure that Garrett stays behind bars. Go Jason and Spencer! This mission is a little funny though because Amber Rose is really a little antique shop where Spencer and Jason find an anklet that Ali used to wear. They then turn it into the police, who find traces of Ali’s blood while also finding traces of someone else’s blood… the biggest catch of all is it isn’t Garretts!
2. Garrett isn’t guilty — Surprise, surprise, Garrett didn’t kill Ali. First, we find out that Garrett’s evidence is being tampered with; which would cause the case to be dismissed due to lack of evidence. But then we find out that Ali’s anklet did not contain traces of Garrett’s blood and then to top it all off Spencer gets a text from A saying that Garrett is not Ali’s killer. What an episode!
3. Ezra has 50,000 dollars in his sock drawer — Read more…
Here are five texting fails to make you feel a bit better about whatever embarrassing text you last sent out. We also noted the offending words so you can be extra careful to spell check those doozies. [Source]
1) Doll Hairs = Dollars
2) Sharing = Shafting = Sharting
3) Moose Ass = Moist Ache = Moustache Read more…
According to this week’s Star, text messages have surfaced proving Ahston Kutcher is having an affiar with 21-year-old Brittney Jones.
Some of the text messages include:
“When’s the next time you’re gonna have an empty house?” Brittney wrote to Ashton.
“Not sure,” he replied. “Maybe the end of the month.” He then added, “I’m w/ my daughter.”
“Ashton was really paranoid,” Brittney told Star about the texts.
The news just keeps getting worse for Tiger Woods. E! Online is reporting that AT&T has pulled their sponsorship of Tiger following the lead of other sponsors like Accenture and Gillette. As E! Online rightly points out, a man who is notorious for receiving very racy text messages may not be the man you want hustling your cell phone plans. Expect Tiger to be wearing some new hats when he returns to the tour as AT&T used to grace the side of all his hats.
However we think Tiger just needs to start making sponsorship deals with a different type of sponsor. Something like strip clubs, divorce attorneys, escort services, Chilis Restaurants, would all be a great fit.