If you ever need a choir for your wedding, you don’t have to look far. Proving that sticking your head in a tank and singing Ave Maria is all that is needed, it’s safe to say that your wedding budget will get a lot less expensive.
Eight-year-old Pinkle and nine-year-old Tank make up the revolutionary rock band that’s known as PinkleTank. ALL BOW DOWN TO THEM.
Here are ten things you need to know:
1. They released their first album Get Tankled last year and their songs are available on iTunes.
2. According to their website, they are a “hybrid of rock, rap, pop and blues.”
3. Pinkle’s favourite colours are pink and purple, so she combined them to create her stage name.
4. Tank has been called Tank since birth.
5. Tank can do a mean duck walk while he plays the guitar and sings. Pinkie sings and performs high energy dances.
6. Yesterday they released their music video “Cool to be Cool,” which discourages people from being big old bullies.
7. They have also covered Adele. Watch it here: Read more…
This greedy chipmunk went to the local buffet and didn’t feel filled up after his 24 fish fillets so he grabbed a massive peanut and stuffed it in his mouth. You think it won’t fit? Shame on you, this guy is a tank. [Source]
Think windshield wipers are in the service of good? Think AGAIN. This Boston terrier named Tank attacks the rain wiping blades. Thankfully it doesn’t rain a lot in Oklahoma.