By Jasmine Williams
We knew when Dave’s ex Jacinta showed up last week, she wouldn’t go quietly, but who could’ve predicted she’d leave on a stretcher? And Adam’s mystery date didn’t quite work out as planned but every cloud has a silver lining.
Here’s what I learned on this week’s episode “Smash Into You Part 2.”
1) Dave’s ex Jacinta is back to stir things up for Bandurner. When Dave tries to ditch her at the train station, she steals his phone and leaves him at a stoplight, threatening to text Alli that they’re getting back together. I guess this will teach Dave to be a little nicer the next time he gives a girl the brush-off.
2) It looks like Mo really does have a crush on Marisol, and of course Marisol is not happy. She’s freaking out at the possibility that people could even consider them a couple. Maybe she should take Drew’s advice and just get over herself already. Read more…
By Jasmine Williams
After a whole lot of Clare and Eli drama, it’s nice to get a change of scenery with former train wreck Alli and everyone’s loyal friend Adam taking the lead. And while Eli and Imogen may be dunzo, there are some new and old couples to look forward to. Who’s Adam’s secret admirer? And will Bandurner be able to make it work this time? Guess I’ll just have to keep watching!
Here’s what I learned on this week’s Degrassi, “Smash Into You Part 1.”
1) Nothing gets a girl’s attention like almost running her over, right? Dave is trying to get back together with Alli, but I don’t think doing something super dangerous like texting while driving will work. Next time, maybe put down the phone and try talking the old-fashioned way.
2) While Katie’s in the hospital awaiting surgery on her knee, Marisol stops by to visit her. But it seems that while her friend is in pain, and probably freaking out about the major medical procedure she’s about to have done, all Marisol can think about is that she doesn’t have a cute boyfriend like Drew to send her flowers and that Katie won’t be there to help her with the Model UN conference. Selfish much?
3) Adam gets a letter from a secret admirer but assumes it’s a mean prank. Don’t blame him, Degrassi kids can be pretty cruel. But then Tory comes up to him and asks some personal love-life related questions for a “math survey.” Hmmm. His luck turns around when he finds out the admirer is real and wants to go on a date with him! I wonder who it is! Read more…