Most of you probably looked at that headline and had your answer in mind, but that might change once you see the images we’re basing it on.
Now, Kim Kardashian is very pregnant and while I do get a laugh out of some of her outfit choices, I always feel terrible afterwards because I know karma will bite me in the ass when I’m someday pregnant and fit into nothing but a muumuu. However, if and when I do become pregnant, I will certainly retire any and all heels, something that Ms. Kardashian has chosen not to do. And the consequences of that choice can be seen in this Would You Rather video compiled by gossip site TMZ.com. She is being pitted against Julianne Moore, who had an unfortunate shoe malfunction while walking the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival this weekend.
Both ladies are beautiful, but those photos do not do either of them justice. And it’s a little cruel of the site to put them against each other based on what appears to be their worst fashion moments, ones I’m sure both would like to forget.
That being said…Who would you rather?!
Although Wiz Khalifa isn’t rushing to go to a lamaze class with his pregnant wife Amber Rose, he’s certainly ready to be a dad — and he’ll even risk personal embarrassment. “If it’s a girl we’re going to paint to the whole car pink,” he said in a new episode of ANDPOP’s Small Talk. “And if it’s a boy, we’re going to black it out like the President of the United States. And I’m going to drive it if it’s the pink one, so you’ll see me in a pink Rolls Royce.”
Turns out, it’s a boy! So you’ll see him in his blinged out car next February.
ANDPOP’s Jordan Bortolotti spoke with the O.N.I.F.C. rapper while he was in Toronto all about parenthood. It sounds like he’s full of wisdom: “I think to be a good dad you have to have good parents first. My parents raised me really well,” he said. “You just have to raise your kids like everyday is a new day, like learn with them. You’re not so much trying to teach them everything.”
By Jasmine Williams
It looks like the honeymoon is over for Snooki and JWoww. After returning from a less-than-stellar vacation in Cancun, reality hits the girls hard. Snooki’s wondering whether she should live with JWoww; JWoww’s wondering if she should stay with Roger; Jionni’s wondering if Snooki will make a good mother; I’m wondering if I can rock their red hair extensions. My life needs more drama in it. Obviously.
Here’s what I learned on this week’s “Snooki and JWoww.”
1. Snooki is being a great friend to JWoww, even though JWoww wasn’t really there for her. Snooki going to Spring Break, which everybody knows is a tequila-soaked hot mess, while pregnant and therefore sober, was a bad idea. Let’s just establish that fact now. But, JWoww could have made it easier by not partying and drinking every night because that’s what good friends are for. Snooki was definitely the better BFF in this episode, consoling JWoww while her boyfriend was being a real buttface to her. And speaking of Roger…
2. He definitely crossed a line. It seems that JWoww, despite being a total fox, is really insecure. Every time Roger breaks plans with her, she freaks out and starts screaming and crying. I’m sorry, but no guy wants to hang out with that girl. But, Roger isn’t helping the situation by comparing their relationship to Snooki and Jionni’s and saying that she deserves to be with her ex. That was a low blow. JWoww might have some issues, but Roger’s making it worse by being so mean to her. This relationship needs to end and soon.
3. Snooki and JWoww are incapable of being mature, anywhere. After all of the drama, the girls let off some steam at JWoww’s cooking class. Instead of being mature adults, they giggle because the pasta they roll looks like an uncircumcised penis. And then they hit each other with it. Does anybody else feel bad for the other people in the class?
According to the Huffington Post, Adele is actually seven months pregnant. As a result, she would be due to give birth sometime in September! It’s quite a surprise since the British singer only announced she was expecting two weeks ago.
We must first congratulate Adele on her feat. Those pesky tabloids are always crying pregnancy before inception. Also, while she may be a popular gal, her low-key personality usually keeps her off the front pages of tabloids. She’s been wearing loose fitting clothes lately, and has become more of a homebody.
While we wait for official confirmation from Adele and her camp, here’s a video of Modern Family’s Aubrey Anderson-Emmon singing, “Someone Like You.”
Rumour has it Adele is going to be a mother.
Announcing Friday that she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki, the singer took to her website to confirm the news.
“I’m delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together,” said the Grammy award-winning singer. “I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time.”
Adele, 24, has been dating Simon Konecki, 36, since last summer. Konecki, is a former financier who co-founded the United Kingdom bottled water company, Life Water, which also runs a charity called Drop4Drop that brings clean water to developing countries. Previously married, Konecki divorced his first wife four years ago.
This news is obviously a bit shocking, but I’m so happy for the couple. I’m glad Adele has found happiness and I wish them all the best!
By Jasmine Williams
First there was the Pauly D Project. Now, there’s the inevitable Snooki and JWoww spinoff show appropriately (albeit unoriginally) titled Snooki & JWoww. The premise? Both girls want to have one last hurrah before settling down with their respective beaus. While the first episode was pretty lackluster compared to a booze-soaked episode of Jersey Shore, having a pregnant Snooki and JWoww living under one roof will certainly be an interesting situation (no pun intended).
Here’s what I learned on the premier of Snooki and J-Woww:
1) Despite being a 24-year-old gajillionaire, Snooki still lives at home with her parents. She also doesn’t do her own laundry, cook for herself, buy groceries, and does not even know what a utility bill is let alone paid one. And J-Woww wants to move in with her why? As her boyfriend Roger pointed out, the only thing Snooki actually knows how to do is get white-girl wasted. Which something tells me doesn’t exactly get the chores done.
2) The real estate market in Jersey City kinda sucks. Besides the eye candy that was their tardy real estate agent Victor, the girls’ apartment search wasn’t much to write home about at first. With 100-year-old buildings, beds that “smell like grandmas” and creepy, shirtless next door neighbours, the first couple of place were pretty awful. But it has to get worse before it gets better, right? And by better I mean a beautiful converted firehouse that’s probably bigger than my parent’s house. Sorry, Mom and Dad, but I’m dropping out of school and becoming a reality star. Like tomorrow.
3) Reality stars don’t tell their best friends about their pregnancies and engagements right away like normal people. Read more…
Getting a new addition to the family is often exciting when a baby is involved.
For her mother’s birthday, this woman announces that she is expecting. Reacting with glee and excitement, the expressions in this video are priceless.
Congrats to the family!
It’s been only six months or so since Child Protective Services took away their two-year-old daughter but according to TMZ Ebony and Joshua Rendon from 16 and Pregnant are — wait for it — pregnant AGAIN.
Joshua told TMZ that although the pregnancy was unexpected, they’re still excited for the baby. Ebony is currently 10 weeks pregnant.
The couple was arrested in September after the Department of Human Services raided their home in Arkansas and found feces, flies and maggots all over the place. They also found marijuana and drug paraphernalia around the house. They were charged with: endangering the welfare of a minor, possession of drug paraphernalia, maintaining a drug premise and unauthorized use of another’s property to facilitate a crime (you can take a breath now).
TMZ says they still don’t have custody of their daughter Jocelyn and they only see her during supervised visits. Ebony also entered rehab in November to get psychological help for having suicidal thoughts. Do you think they’ll be able to pull it together before their second is born?
Preggers power. I’ll cut a bitch if you mess w my baby! twitter.com/snooki/status/…
— NiC0LE P0LiZZi (@snooki) April 3, 2012
Jersey Shore’s Snooki might be small but we always knew she’d be willing to throw a drink in your face if you got in her way. When you bring a baby into the equation, Snooki is even fiercer and will in fact cut you if you mess with her unborn child. Snooki looks adorable intimidating in her huge glasses and pink shorts. The multi-talented reality star also has the skills to film the fight for legal purposes on her cell phone while curling her fist.
Hilary Duff announced on Twitter yesterday that she and her hockey player husband Mike Comrie welcomed a baby boy on Tuesday evening, named Luca Cruz Comrie.
The Disney star said both her and her Canadian Beau feel like the luckiest parents in the world. The couple already knew they were having a boy and revealed it in December.
Duff is only 24 but she’s already accomplished so much in her career, including acting, singing and penning a book. I’ve always admired how Duff has remained a positive role model for her fans, despite having so much fame at a young age.
Though there’s a possibility she’ll return to music, she told Us Weekly that she’s going to focus on being a mother: ”I think that after I have the baby I’ll want to sit still for a few months and learn how to be a really good mom,” she said. “And then there’s no reason why I can’t put a record out and tour… It might take a little while but I’m really excited about it.”
Jimmy Kimmel was quite the gentleman when Jessica Simpson went on his show last night and he asked the question that’s all on our minds: “Now I feel a little nervous asking this but are you pregnant?” he jokingly asked.
The obviously preggers Simpson laughed and said the reason she’s so big is because she has a lot of amniotic fluid, so whenever her water breaks it will be like a “fire hydrant.” Luckily, she didn’t go into labour that night, though it would have been interesting to see Kimmel deliver a baby. It probably would have served as inspirational material for a new hit song too.
The eloquent Simpson was “classic Jessica” last night, though she had a bit of pregnancy brain. My favourite part was when she likened pregnancy to having a bowling ball sitting on her hoo-ha. There’s a picture…
Watch the clip below:
Season 6 of Jersey Shore just got the “go ahead” and I have so many questions. Like, how healthy is it for a pregnant Snooki to stay in this alcohol-fuelled, smush house?
All eight cast members are set to start production this summer in Seaside Heights. Well… nine if you include the bun in Snooki’s oven.
Vinny recently joked around with E! News that he wants to turn the house’s “smush room” into a baby room for Snooki and Jionni’s offspring. Who knows, if they go long enough maybe we’ll get a spinoff called “Jersey Shore: Full House,” featuring Pauly D and Vinny as the weird uncles and Deena as the creepy babysitter.
Despite declining ratings, MTV already announced spinoffs featuring Pauly D and Snooki with JWoww. Fewer than 5 million viewers tuned in for the final episodes of Season 5, but maybe Snooki’s pregnancy will be enough to draw in more viewers.
Will you watch it?
Moms and any form of social media can be a dangerous combination. Not that most moms would ever post a semi-nude photo of themselves pregnant with you as
punishment a “birthday present.” That kind of crosses some privacy line, doesn’t it?
Rob Kardashian turned 25 today and to celebrate his mom Kris Jenner dug out and scanned some photos to share with the world on her blog. Yes, embarrassing baby photos aren’t just restricted for when a boyfriend/girlfriend meets the parents, than can be posted anytime, anywhere.
She posted it along with the caption: “Happy 25th birthday to my wonderful, handsome son, Rob!! Rob, you are the best son a mother could ask for and you make me proud every day. I love you so much!!”
Luckily, she also posted another photo which is slightly less creepy.
In andPOP’s new weekly “top five” column, Cassandra Gallo will rank everything from obscure song lyrics to the best worst movies. This week she went the totally outrageous route by listing five pieces of motherly wisdom Snooki will probably instill in her child.
Nicole Polizzi has admitted over and over again that she’s not a role model. From GTL to spending a night in jail, this Poughkeepsie Princess doesn’t censor anything.
So how will this self proclaimed Guidette handle motherhood? We can only imagine the rules she’ll allow her child to live by.
Baby Guidette will inevitably choose a modest diet of pickles over seafood. Snooki once said on Jersey Shore: “I hate the ocean. It’s whale sperm…everybody Google it. That’s why I don’t eat lobster and stuff. Because they’re alive when you kill them.” That’s true; the ‘screams’ of lobsters going into boiling water is enough to put anyone off seafood.
It’s also likely that Baby Guidette’s first word will be Guido and his/her first official movement will be the fist pump.
Here are the top five pieces of advice Snooki might teach her meatball:
1) If it’s a girl, her baby bag will probably be armed with bronzer, a tease comb, and makeup brushes, so that Baby Snooki can reach the ultimate Guidette status. Snooki advises girls everywhere in her book Confessions of a Guidette, “the tanner you are, the hotter you are. You don’t want to look like a pale vampire. I don’t care how hot everyone thinks Edward Cullen is, the boy could use a tan. And I don’t care if you’re tan from a spray bottle or whether you’re brown or oompa loompa status, just be friggin’ tan!”
2) Snooki lives by the rule: mix don’t match. She claims, “Less is not more. More is more if you can’t be spotted ten miles away from a helicopter with a blind pilot add some metallic” Her child’s style will be mix of Snooki’s signature animal print, metallic leggings and furry boots.
3) When it comes to handling boys you best be sure that Snooki’s child will know the difference between a Guido juicehead and gorilla juicehead. “ A Guido juicehead is into his tan, his hair, his style and dancing to house music. A gorilla juicehead is into the gym, tanning, his muscle, and himself.”
4) Her child will definitely know what a “true friend” is. Snooki advises in her book: “Don’t let your girls drunk drive, drunk dial, leave a club with random guys, or run around drunk on a beach like a frickin idiot.”
5) Finally, we know when this meatball grows up he/she be smushing material because just like Snooki they’ll moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. On Jersey Shore she constantly says “ you need to lotion everyday and if you’re going to “smush” you need lotion on your butt. So that your butt will be softer than a babies bottom”.
Though Snooki may or may not advise her child to follow these guidelines, she’ll probably want the meatball to release his/her inner Poughkeepsie diva and become the boss of the world.
Things were going great for Snooki — what with her baby news and the wedding bells ringing — great right until this morning. Her ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella originally told TMZ “I hope for her sake … not to be rude or anything … but I hope she has a miscarriage,” but now he’s eating his words.
Masella said he thinks Snooki will eventually be a good mother but her booze chugging and fist-pumping parties are not “mother” material. Emilio says, “I would def recommend her to get a paternity test to see who the father is because I’m sure there are other subjects” adding, “Vinny could easily be the father.”
Now Masella says he originally mispoke. What he really meant was that while he just hopes the test is negative. Ouch!
If the reports are true and Snooki is pregnant, do you think she’ll put her party girl behaviour to rest or take up motherhood full time?
Snooki has finally made herself an honourable Guidette with reports that the pregnant Jersey Shore member is now engaged to long time boyfriend Jionni LaValle. Snooki was apparently dropping hints for months to her Italian beau, even trying on $500,000 engagement rings.
The pair have had their own unique “situations” (get it?) in the Jersey House especially when it comes to Snooki’s history with Mike The Situation. But the pair are already supposedly already planning their nuptials.
In the meantime, Snooki and JWoww are currently filming their spin-off about getting an apartment together in Jersey City. Could another spin-off about Snooki’s wedding be in the works? It could be like Kim’s Fairytale Wedding but instead of an Old Hollywood theme in Los Angeles the reception would be held at Jersey’s Karma and the crowd would have plenty of room for slow motion fist pumps.
Snooki is still keeping mum about her supposed pregnancy but we’re now hearing rumors about a Jersey Shore spin-off chronicling her pregnancy. It’s only expected that MTV would cash in on the Guidette’s meatball. Apparently scouts have already contacted a Jersey City baby store named Bambi Baby about shooting on location. The production company that reached out, 495 Productions, is the same one behind Jersey Shore.
I can’t imagine a Jersey spin-off without drunken spills at Karma and deadly morning hangovers, warded off by EVEN MORE drinks. Now the tanned mother-to-be will have even more late night pickle cravings than ever before.
Will you watch the spin-off?
We don’t know if this is good news or bad news – but Snooki is pregnant. The reality star is apparently 3 months into her pregnancy. The father is supposedly boyfriend Jionni LaValle.
Earlier this month, Snooki shot down Star magazine claims that she was expecting. “Does that mean they’re calling me fat?” she asked while talking with Opie and Anthony on Feb. 1. “That means that I have a belly then.”
Here is yet another opportunity for Snooki to exploit herself, and now she has an innocent child to take along for the ride. Should someone call Child Protective Services now, or wait until the actual birth?
Today in the world of Twitter, Jessica Simpson had trouble identifying whether that queasy feeling in her stomach was her baby or just mere gas. The more likely explanation is that the munchkin was dancing. Nothing gets you moving like her late 90s hit “I Think I’m in Love.” Anyone? Just me?!
More confusion, but this time for The Office’s BJ Novak. We see the slow collapse of his joy when he realizes that it’s actually a leap year and that in fact, tomorrow is still February, or as it’s better known the most depressing month of the year.
Wiz Khalifa wished his mom a happy birthday yesterday and I think it’s safe to say it was a good one. Don’t worry, mama Khalifa has the same tolerance as her son, so she’s pretty much indestructible.
Natalia talks about how Snooki might be pregnant, Nicolas Cage’s Cage Rage, Elisabetta Canalis is dating Steve-O and more for Feb 1, 2012.