What would an episode of Pretty Little Liars be if it didn’t leave us asking ourselves “WTF?” and “Who killed that guy?” Here’s five things you missed on the season four premiere, “A is for A-l-i-v-e”:
Pop That Trunk!
The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here, and the trunk of Wilden’s car is opened to reveal… a dead pig? Ew. Is it just me, or is PLL turning into a nightmarish version of “The Three Little Pigs?” I mean, first the burnt down house and now this. Or, does Wilden just really liked bacon?
The fab 4 “keep their friends close and their enemies closer.” Mona sucks up to the girls and they are left with no choice but to turn to her for answers. Apparently she has nothing to do with the re-appearance of Wilden’s cop car, Ian’s death, or “red coat,” and Melissa Hasting is the real enemy? Anyone else sense some sibling rivalry in the near future?
See Ya Never, Detective Wildy!
Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale will be releasing her debut album this summer!
Hale’s album won’t be what your used to from television stars. Hale told Teen Vogue about her album that “It’s country music, and I’m really proud of it.” She added that because of her busy schedele the exact release date is still being figured out, but it will definitely be out by the end of this year.
I’ll be sure to give the album a listen as it seems different from the sound most tv stars turned singers aim for. While most turn towards pop or an indie sound, Hale’s upcoming album will feature country music which is uncommon – and in turn intriguing.
Will you be buying Lucy Hale’s album when it drops?
Spencer Hastings may have a classic style and proper manners, but there is a lot going on in the girl’s head – and heart. You can bet the music on Hastings’ iPod is a cross between indie and pop. She definitely has happy songs for when life is great, and songs full of angst for when she is scared, worried, or plotting.
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was all about Spencer going Cray- Cray!
At least we are finally getting to the bottom of this and finally seeing what has been going on with Spencer these past few episodes.
And just in case you missed it here are five things that happened on this week’s episode of PLL “Will the Circle Be Unbroken”.
Spencer chills at Radley
The episode starts off with a scene of Spencer in Radley. We see that she still has not gotten in touch with her friends and is still going by the name Jane Doe. Luckily, Dr. Sullivan finds her and discovers that Spencer wants to escape from her past because she found Toby’s body. The episode ends with Spencer mentally telling the girls that they can no longer rely on her. Looks like Spencer has officially gone crazy… poor girl.
Wilden is back
UMMM, SHOCKING! Wilden decides to make an appearance in this week’s episode. After causally stalking both Hanna and her mom, he tells Hanna that he will stop only in exchange for the keys to his police car. Umm, somebody better tell him that his car is now swimming with the fishes. We wonder how he’ll react to that news.
Hanna might be moving
It’s casually mentioned that Hanna may be moving to New York. Could this be a plan devised by A to break the girls apart or are we really going to have to say goodbye to Hanna soon? Aww, no! What about the Caleb we all know? I will not be able to handle my second favorite couple breaking up; I guess we will just have to wait and see.
While Spencer is at Radley she becomes friends with a guy name E. Lam. For those of you who don’t remember, that was Toby’s secret Radley name. When Spencer questions E. on the security at Radley, we quickly find out that there were more then just security problems and that E. knew Toby as a little kid because his mom use to be a patient there. Talk about a small world! P.S. I like this guy and I can’t wait to see what other info he may provide us with.
Ali was never pregnant
Mona decides to visit Spencer at Radley and during this visit we find out that Ali was never pregnant and that Mona has Ali’s diary entries. She, of course, will only give them to Spencer in exchange for something but that something Spencer will not do. All I know is I really want to read them so one of the girls better find a way to get them pronto!
On this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars, it looks like the cat’s out of the bag and the girls finally discover the secret identity of A and it’s … TOBY! Whaaaat?
If that wasn’t a big surprise already, the girls also uncover another one of Toby’s dirty little secret. But just in case you missed all the drama from last night, here’s five things I learned on this week’s episode of PLL, “Out of Sight, Out of Mind.”
1. Maggie is moving to Rosewood
We find out that Maggie is in town and has decided to move to Rosewood if she can find a job. If that wasn’t enough trouble, Ezra’s son, Malcolm, falls and hurt himself under Aria’s watch. The poor boy had to get a couple of stitches which cause Aria to question whether or not she and Ezra can really make it as a couple, especially if Maggie and Malcolm decide to stay in Rosewood.
2. Wilden may still be alive
Hanna thinks she’s being stalked by Wilden or at the very least, his police car. To help fuel the fire even more, her own mother thought she saw Wilden himself and has decided that he is alive. Hanna might just be right thinking that she’s being watched as she finds his police car in her garage when she comes home. Hanna calls on Aria and the two push the car into the lake. It’s probably a bad move on their part and I feel like this will only come back and haunt them later on.
3. Toby is dead
After Emily finds out that Toby is A, she sets out on a mission to find him in order to prove that he was really trying to help the girls. Spencer, on the other hand, spends the whole episode trying to protect Emily from A as A previously threatened Spencer that if she told anyone, her friends would be the ones to pay. Emily tries tracking down Toby as Spencer does the same with Mona. Once both girls think they found who they were looking for, both girls discover that Toby is dead: Spencer sees his body, whereas Emily mysteriously gets a funeral program from a girl in the red coat.
4. Spencer has lost it
Spencer goes on a psychotic rage after she sees Toby’s body in the woods and eventually ends up in a mental hospital without identification. Hopefully, the girls find out where she is soon because Spencer needs her friends right now. At the end of the episode, a fisherman discovers Wilden’s hat. I wonder what mysteries this new clue brings. I guess we’ll have to find out next week!
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was full of surprises. Not only did we have surprise visitors but we also came across surprising evidence. This episode kept me on my toes to say the least.
But just incase you missed it here are five surprises from this week’s episode of PLL “Hot Water.”
Ezra is back – Our favorite on screen couple is back together! And after much anticipation we quickly find out that Ezra has no intentions of dumping Aria and Aria has not intentions of telling Ezra about her kiss with Wes. Hmm wonder how that will blow over.
Wilden makes the rounds- Now that all the girls assume and want to prove that Wilden did in fact have an affair with Ali, got her pregnant, and killed her, Wilden is starting to take matters into his own hands. First he scares Cici into skipping town and then he tries to scare Hanna’s mom into getting Hanna to stop trying to investigate this situation. This plan backfires of course because Wilden scares Hanna’s mom so much that she runs him over and when she goes back with Hanna to find the body, it’s gone! Oh where, oh where can Officer Wilden be.
Cici’s info- When Emily goes and checks in on Cici she discovers that Cici is leaving Rosewood thanks to Wilden but before she goes she leaves Hanna with this info. The photo that Emily had of Wilden, Ali, and Cici was taken by Melissa Hastings. Cici also saw Ali the night of her murder as Melissa wanted videos from Ali and Cici went to talk to Ali to get those videos. Looks like there’s more to the NAT club then we thought.
Ezra’s mom wants a truce- Ezra’s mom comes to town in this week’s episode in order to thank Aria for all that she has done for Ezra (weird) and to (what seems like) ask Ezra to be a part of his son’s life. But once she is denied access to Ezra’s son, Ezra’s mom decides to sell Maggie’s condo (which she owns) leaving Maggie homeless and running into the open arms of Ezra. And this folks is how things in Rosewood just became a bit more complicated.
Toby tries and kills Spencer- After Spencer comes back from a date with Wren (can I get a “whoot whoot!”) she goes to relax in her sauna. This then causes what we assume is Toby to lock Spencer in her sauna and write on her mirror steamy with “Wren steamy with me.” Luckily, Aria came to visit at this exact moment and freed Spencer before she suffocated to death. Looks like the green eyes monsters has hit Toby hard.
Almost every TV show has a villain trying to stand in somebody’s way. Sometimes these villains are victims in their own right, or their sass is more funny than hateful Other times, these villains are downright evil and need a serious ass kicking. Personally, I love villains. To me, they seem more complicated and misunderstood than your typical martyr of a protagonist. Here at the ANDPOP office we decided which TV villains we love, and which ones need to leave.
We rated them on a scale of one to 10 — 10 being the MOST ANNOYING and one being the least.
Cassandra July, Glee, 8/10
This NYADA teacher loves to kill Rachel Berry’s self confidence, sleep with her students, and have regular meltdowns. July has zero redeeming qualities. Her burnt out broadway act persona gets no sympathy from me. She is hateful, harsh, and refuses to give Rachel a break. Some may say she puts Rachel in her place, but I say she’s jealous of her talent. July deserved it when Rachel finally stuck up for herself.
A, Pretty Little Liars, 9/10
“A” is not one person. A is a series of people who wreak havoc on the so-called liars Aria, Spencer, Hannah, and Emily. The A-team’s snooping and revenge tactics are more evil and scary than funny. “A” gives everyone a run for their money. She is downright terrifying. She has a psycho-killer thing going on.
Emily Thorne (Amanda Clarke), Revenge, 1/10
Emily Thorne of Revenge reps Amanda Clarke, who’s father was framed for a horrible crime. After her father dies, Amanda assumes the identity of Emily Thorne to seek revenge on everyone involved in her father’s framing and eventual murder. Thorne sets fires, ruins careers, ruins reputations, and turns lives upside down. Thorne has an evil streak, but her pure brilliance and drive to avenge her father has us smitten. We see her true colours when she truly cares about people — like her mentor Nolan. We love her evil smirk that tells us something important is about to happen. Also, we want her wardrobe.
Ellis Tancharoen, Smash, 10/10
Ellis is downright annoying and conniving. He proves no purpose but to screw up everybody’s lives. NO ONE LIKES YOU ELLIS. NO ONE. Leave. Now. Oh right… he is. Bye Ellis. See you, never.
Sebastian Smythe, Glee, 3/10
This warbler has a bad attitude and his sights set on Blaine. Smythe throws rock salt smoothies, makes fun of Kurt regularly, and we’re pretty sure he lives at the Lima Bean. However, his face is beautiful, his hair is impeccable, his voice is dreamy, his dance moves are smooth, and we’re totally obsessed. Smythe can sing One Direction and The Wanted and makes us swoon whenever we see him in that legendary blue blazer with red piping. No wonder The Warblers won sectionals this year. Smythe needs to be on WAY more often. We miss him and his bickering with Kurt.
Regina/ Evil Queen, Once Upon a Time, 5/10
After much time and consideration, we have not reached a verdict in the office. We’re torn. Some of us think Regina/ the Evil Queen is downright evil and conniving, while some think she is misunderstood and has good intentions. This is a hard one. The only thing we know is that she has amazing entrances (especially in that cape), and that actress Lana Parilla kicks ass in this role. The character is multi-dimensional and we just can’t decide on how evil she really is.
Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl, 2/10 Read more…
What better way to start off 2013 than with the season three premiere of Pretty Little Liars? As I always say, with a new year there are always new secretes waiting to be discovered!
Just in case you missed it here are five things that happened during this week’s episode of PLL.
1. Mona is back — Mona is back but can she be trusted? She was released from Rosewood’s insane asylum (guess they figured they would just release her since she already comes and goes as she pleases), returned to school and led everyone to believe that she’s better. Someone stabbed a brain into the inside of her locker door with knife leading her to creepily walk down the hall like Strange Emily to discard the organ.
All is forgiven when she spreads a video apology and it goes viral. Can she really be trusted or will she always remain the girls’ favorite frenemy?
2. The owner of Lost Woods Resort is now the janitor at Rosewood High — Read more…
If you’re anything like me, you’re a complete weirdo and base your wardrobe off of people who don’t exist. In the past, I’ve looked to fictional characters like Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series and Angela Chase from My So-Called Life for wardrobe inspiration. I’ve always felt like we have some sort of connection to the fictional characters we cherish most. One way to emulate them is through our wardrobes, as though they’re a part of our everyday lives and inspiration. No matter what books you read, what television shows you watch, or movies you love — there’s always that one character who wows you with their style.
Now that I’m in university, I try not to dress like an eccentric witch with blonde, curly locks. However there’s no reason to take the fun out of a wardrobe just because you’re all grown up. Here are a few very lovely fictional characters who would be fantastic muses for your college wardrobe.
1. Denise Huxtable from The Cosby Show
There’s a whole part of society dedicated to Denise Huxtable appreciation. Though The Cosby Show was about a sweet and funny family, Denise’s wardrobe was always something to admire.
Why it would work for college: There’s a tiny part in all of us that secretly wishes to impress our friends with our wardrobes. I truly feel like Denise’s style would do that. Her style is casual while also making bold statements with reds and printed headbands.
2. Emily Fields from Pretty Little Liars
When they’re not trying to figure out who A is, the characters of Pretty Little Liars have always shown off their unique sense of style. Each character has their own fashion flare, but Emily in particular is bothsporty and edgy at the same time.
Why it would work for college: Emily is known for her athleticism, especially in swimming. While Aria might wear more cutting edge pieces, Emily’s wardrobe is perfect for varsity athletes constantly balancing their academic and athletic roles.
3. John Bender from The Breakfast Club
John Bender might not seem like boyfriend material, but he does have potential “boyfriend” style. It’s kind of hard not to feel like a rebel while wearing a worn-out denim jacket, and paired with the “I don’t care” attitude of this Brat Pack member, you’ll look like a walking teen icon from the 80s.
Why it would work for college: The over-sized jacket will keep you warm during those long commutes to school. It’s also suitable for weekend detentions (although I’ve never heard of that in college.) If that happens, then you’re a rebel for sure.
4. Cher Horowitz from Clueless
Once you admit to yourself that Clueless is like, the best movie/television show of all time, you’ll start to realize that the best part of it is the fashion. Literally every single character in the film, especially Dionne and Cher, has the grooviest style. Maybe I’m totally buggin’ to think that anyone else could pull of their preppy, plaid-filled wardrobe. As if!
Why it would work for college: Although Cher is in high school, her wardrobe was made for a college student. Cher somehow manages to look ready for a job interview (or in her case, a driving test) all the time, which is good for a college student embarking on pursuits in the real world.
5. Hilary Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
All aboard the creepy A- train! This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars took us on a frightful ride and just in case you missed it, I’m here to recount every juicy detail.
1. Adam Lambert Guest Stars — This was the best surprise out of all the surprises in last night’s episode. Adam Lambert was the guest performer for this high school’s train party. This makes total sense, of course, because every singer dreams about singing at a local high school party; still, it was a pleasant surprise compared to the more morbid ones we got.
2. Byron talked to Ali the night of her death? – So in a strange turn of events Garrett decided to help Spencer and the girls by recounting the events that happened the night Ali was murdered. Garrett told Spencer that he, Melissa, Jenna and Ian were up in Alison’s bedroom the night of her murder. He and Jenna left her room in order to let Ian and Melissa talk. Once outside, Garrett ran into Ali, who naturally started mocking Jenna. The argument got so heated that Jenna told Garrett to hurt Alison with a hockey stick. After, some lies told by Alison, Jenna thinks Garrett killed her. What Jenna doesn’t know is that later, Garrett returned to the backyard and saw Alison talking with Aria’s father, Byron. Wait so does that mean Byron killed Alison or was Alison just another underage hottie that Byron hooked up with? I knew Bryon was a sleezeball.
3. Garrett is dead — Read more…
That awkward moment when you’ve fallen in love with A
After muchos thought and consideration, Spencer had sex with Pretty Little Liars’ Toby, who totally had his eyes open when he was kissing her (why were they open TOBY?). Turns out the dude is part of the A-team, but we’re crossing our fingers he’s working undercover. What did you think of the midseason finale, which was aptly called “BetrAyal?” [prettyl-ittleliars and prettylittleliarsquestions]
Reporters versus Hurricane Isaac
No, this isn’t an episode of Man vs. Wild. NBC’s Al Roker and The Weather Channel’s Jim Cantore report on Hurricane Isaac from New Orleans. Stay safe everyone! [Buzzfeed]
That’s my tune!!
ANDPOP interviews The Wanted Read more…
The mid-season finale of Pretty Little Liars, aptly called “The BetrAyal,” was actually too much for me to handle. In between crying and abrasively yelling at the TV that “I can’t, I can’t, it’s too much!” I somehow managed to calm myself down long enough to fill you guys in on what you missed.
*NOTE: ANDPOP takes no responsibility if you throw your laptop at the wall after reading this. Because let me tell you, you’re in for a wave of emotions.
1. Toby and Spencer have sex – PLL totally teased us by dangling Toby in front of our faces like “Oh! Look at what a good guy he is.” Spencer is so smitten by him that she even decides to have sex with him, which is HUGE! We know Spencer is the most calculated of the bunch so if she trusts Toby, then we should too. RIGHT? Wrong.
2. Nate is a fake — Remember that stalker Maya had a while back? Plot twist: it was Nate, whose real name is Lyndon. After Nate whisks Emily away for a “quiet” weekend at a cottage he confesses to being Maya’s stalker and as a final act of revenge he tries to kill Paige, who he kidnapped. Luckily Emily manages to kill Nate/Lyndon, which means Garrett can be released from prison.
3. Caleb gets shot- Kay, so there’s a 99.9 percent chance I’m crying as I write this, because Caleb got shot. All I know is he better make a full recovery or else I will not be okay and life as I know it will end.
**Find out who the new “A” is and watch the trailer for the next episode below! Read more…
Jenna’s secret videos are found — Remember those secret videos the girls had of Jenna trying to seduce Toby? Well they were found and handed to — of all people — Hanna’s mom. Luckily Caleb came to the rescue and talked Hanna’s mom out of handing them to the police. Instead Hanna’s mom destroyed them. At least that’s one piece of blackmail the girls don’t have to worry about anymore.
Aria meets Maggie — After Ezra says he wants to know if his ex mother of his child Maggie is doing all right, Aria goes undercover as an undergrad student named Amy and visits Maggie. She finds out that Ezra indeed has a child! Yes a child. Excuse me while I sit here staring at the computer screen stunned, I can only imagine where this will now take us.
Ali and Paige have a history – Looks like all is really fair in love and war and by the looks of it Ali and Paige fought for the love of Emily. Just like any Ali clone Cece decided to stir some trouble in the girl’s lives by telling Spencer that Paige and Ali used to battle it out for Emily. This causes Spencer to believe that Paige could be “A.” This actually makes sense since both Maya and Ali dated Emily and were both murdered. Oh and did I mention that Spencer and Hanna found an earring in Paige’s bag that matches the earring in Ali’s grave? Wow people really do do crazy things when they’re in love.
Maya’s cousin is a freak — Okay so I’m so over liking the whole Nate and Emily duo. That dude is a freak with major anger problems! First, he basically stalks and torments Jenna and then he blows up on Emily once she admits the kiss between them was a mistake. He honestly needs to take an anger management class and chill! I’m beginning to think he might be A
Jenna’s final warning — No PLL episode would be complete without a very vague and creepy message from a cast member and this time Jenna showed up at Emily’s house and warned her to be careful who she spends time with. She could be talking about Nate or Paige. Either way, both characters just became extremely sketchy.
On this week’s episode of PLL’s “Stolen Kisses,” the girls work on trying to crack the password to Maya’s website and they find out a few things…
Here are five things I learned on last night’s episode:
1. Caleb is back — Caleb returns to Rosewood and his first encounter with Hanna is while she’s having a coffee meeting with Wren. Talk about awkward! But conveniently, he returns to Rosewood just when the girls need him to crack Maya’s password. Don’t you just love how Hollywood works sometimes? Caleb, being the pro that he is, cracks Maya’s password and opens her personal vlog. Surprise, surprise, Maya took a video right before she was killed that explains how she needs to face her fears, just as Garret’s police car lights come into the frame. Hopefully we’ll get to see more of that video in next week’s episode.
2. “A” tried to get rid of Mona — Just when the girls think they finally have a key to all their answers, “A” interferes and tries to shake them up. This week, Wren tells Hanna that the board at the insane asylum is trying to transfer Mona to a center in Saratoga. This is followed by a text from “A” that says now that Mona is out of the way Hanna is next. Lucky for us Hanna confronts the board and gives a touching speech arguing the right for Mona to stay in Rosewood. Just like every happy beginning, Mona is allowed to stay and Hanna kisses Wren… yes you heard me Hanna kisses Wren…. Killing me and all my Wren and Spencer dreams.
3. Emily has another flashback – Well she sort of does. After awkwardly avoiding each other, Emily finally confronts Paige to see what’s up. We later find out that the reason Paige has been avoiding Emily is because on the night that Ali’s grave was dug up Emily went to Paige’s house and kissed her and then left. Talk about playing a little ding dong ditch! This later results in Emily and Paige kissing for real and possibly finally becoming a couple. …Goodbye Nate…at least for now.
4. Ezra’s real last name is Fitzgerald — Read more…
After this week’s episode of PLL I ‘m sure to have nightmares. I mean Mona singing still sends shivers down my spine and those dolls… those dolls… are just too much.
But just in case you missed it (lucky for you because you can now sleep peacefully) here’s this week’s recap:
1. Cece Drake, the new Ali — Just when the girls thought they had finally gotten rid of Ali’s presence in their lives, Cece Drake shows up (a.k.a ex-girlfriend of Jason and an Ali doppelgänger). Just like Ali, she knows how to stir trouble in Rosewood. She hasn’t even been there for a week but she’s already broken up Nate and Jenna. Looks like Ali has been reincarnated and now goes by the name Cece.
2. Nate has the hots for Emily – After careful observation, I’ve sensed that Nate had a little crush on Emily but in this week’s episode he finally admits it. Now all we need is for Emily to come to her senses and drop Paige for this Hottie. I mean she could be bi right? Though it is Maya’s cousin…
3. Ella starts dating again — Finally my favorite PLL mom is back on the market and after going on a date with Pastor Ted (that dude sure gets around) she meets a very attractive café owner. I look forward to seeing more of him. He could really take my mind off of the lack of Ezra scenes this season is seriously lacking!
4. Aria visits Mona – Read more…
Case closed! Just like every episode of PLL, this week we got important solutions but were still left with sooo many questions.
Here are five things I learned on this week’s episode, “The Remains of the ‘A’”
1. Amber Rose’s identity is discovered — My favourite duo is back and this time they’re teaming up to uncover the identity of Amber Rose and to make sure that Garrett stays behind bars. Go Jason and Spencer! This mission is a little funny though because Amber Rose is really a little antique shop where Spencer and Jason find an anklet that Ali used to wear. They then turn it into the police, who find traces of Ali’s blood while also finding traces of someone else’s blood… the biggest catch of all is it isn’t Garretts!
2. Garrett isn’t guilty — Surprise, surprise, Garrett didn’t kill Ali. First, we find out that Garrett’s evidence is being tampered with; which would cause the case to be dismissed due to lack of evidence. But then we find out that Ali’s anklet did not contain traces of Garrett’s blood and then to top it all off Spencer gets a text from A saying that Garrett is not Ali’s killer. What an episode!
3. Ezra has 50,000 dollars in his sock drawer — Read more…
A is back this week and we know what that means: a new string of drama for the girls and a new forum of entertainment for me. This week’s episode was better then ever; it was actually worth the week wait that we all had to suffer through.
Just in case you missed it here is what happened on this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars, “That Girl is Poison.”
Jenna admits she can see — what is Jenna up to? First she exposes that she is able to see even though she promised the girls she wouldn’t. Then she invites Mr. Fitz to her birthday party and begins to flirt with Maya’s cousin. That’s one way of getting closer to the girls, that’s for sure…
Emily and Paige are back together? — In this week’s episode Emily decides to reconnect with Paige. First, she invites her to go see the new Katy Perry movie [side note everyone go see it] but then once she realizes she has to work at Jenna’s party that day she reschedules. This results to Paige going to Jenna’s party, seeing Emily with Maya’s cousin, getting jealous and then drunk, and ending up in the hospital. Some first date. I personally think it’s too soon for Emily to date even though I did hate Maya.
Emily is being messed with — While at Jenna’s party, Emily finds out that not all her clothes were burned from the night Alli’s grave was found empty. In fact, her jacket is being donated to a church, the Read more…
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars includes many visits from old and new characters. Sadly, Ezra never makes an appearance (this girl is majorly crushing on him) but hey, there’s always next week.
Here are all the characters you missed on this week’s episode, “Birds of a Feather.”
1) Jason is back — My second favourite heartthrob, Jason, comes back to Rosewood and has a very public spat with Victoria Hastings concerning her defending Garrett. He begins to post signs all around Rosewood offering a $50,000 cash prize to anyone who can return Ali’s body. At the end of the episode, Jason is seen writing a $50,000 cheque to someone! Could this mean they found Ali’s body?!
2) Caleb and Hanna break up — After what seems like a never-ending battle between Caleb and Hanna over why Hanna must visit Mona, Caleb dumps her. This is pretty upsetting because they were super cute together. But just like every couple on the show, they’ll probably get back together eventually. However, I predict Hanna will have a steamy hook-up with Wren before she gets back together with Caleb. And I will NOT be able to handle that since I’m a diehard Spencer and Wren fan!
3) Melissa is the black sawn — Read more…
After being a little disappointed by the season premiere, I’m happy to report this week’s episode was KILLER!
Here are five things I learned:
1) Meredith is back – Just when the girls thought their past could no longer haunt them Aria gets a pleasant surprise. Her father’s ex mistress is applying for a teacher’s position at Aria’s school. Can you say awkward?! Now that Byron is divorced, could they rekindle their relationship? I mean, Meredith did say she and Byron were going to go out for lunch.
2) Little pieces of Alli’s grave are being distributed among the girls — First, Emily gets a necklace made out of what appears to be of Alli’s teeth… YUCK! And then Aria finds an earring in her locker that was supposedly buried with Alli. What’s next? Will Spencer find Alli’s eyeball in her cup of tea? I’m not looking forward to that one. Read more…
Tonight’s the premiere of Pretty Little Liars, season three. FINALLY. The date has been marked on my very own Pretty Little Liars calendar since the end of season two. So to all my friends, if you continuously bug me tonight, be prepared to die because I’m obvs be sitting on the couch, wearing my I love Mr. Fitz crop top and watching the PLL marathon on ABC.
Yes, I know I have fangirl problems to the extreme but really who can blame me? Two words: Ian Harding. Here, I will give you a second to look him up… See told you he is HOT!
Ian isn’t the only reason why you should watch the premiere of PLL. Here are five more:
1) A new “A”
According to ABC Family we’ll be introduced to a new ‘A, who will use Aria’s past mistakes to taunt her. I’m a little excited to see what ‘A’ has in store for Aria especially after watching the season three promo, which shows Aria, trapped in a bathroom stall screaming for her life. My one concern is that Ezra will be caught up in this mess and I CANNOT have anything happen to him. My fangirl heart could not take that!
2) Ali’s grave is robbed? Read more…