There’s nothing cuter than scrolling through pictures of our four-legged friends. Imagine when these fur balls are joined by a minature version of themselves? It just screams cute-appeal. Here are ten of our favourite animals and their mini-me’s SteveV91:
Check out these two as they take a quick trip to the store. What do you think they’re shopping for? Catnip, treats, some toys perhaps?
Awwh! these two paws in a pod clearly love to cuddle.
Watchu looking at? Big kitty and little kitty are total posers. Look at those whiskers!
Tickle Fight! Big Panda and Little Panda enjoy some good fun in the sun. Read more…
The “Harlem Shake” is taking over the Internet. If you don’t know what it is, then I can confidently say you’re currently living in Antarctica or under a very large rock.
The “Harlem Shake” was hilarious when it was a novelty, and for the most part it still is, but if you’re anything like me you can begin to feel the sheer number of videos weighing down on you just like the “Call Me Maybe” lip-sync videos of 2012. And if you’ve already reached your limit, you’re not alone.
This panda is FED UP and takes drastic measures to shut down the shake before anyone is even out of their seat. It may seem like an overreaction now, but give it three days and you’ll all know where he’s coming from.
1. Introducing the panda cat.
Even though he looks totally unimpressed with his life, he should be happy that he’s like the most adorable cat on the planet.
2. No F*cks Given of the Week.
Redditor Jillillac posted this photo of two people suspended in air on a portaledge, which is a device used for long trecks in the mountains. No big deal, just casually sleeping in midair.
3. The best/worst photoshop job.
Aberguine posted this super corny photoshop job that looks similar to that wolves-howling-at-the-moon t-shirt. It’s kind of creepy, but camels howling at the moon is my new fave thing.
4. Honey Boo Boo garbage art.
Here comes 25 pounds of glory. An artist named Jason Mecier uploaded this piece of Honey Boo Boo art which he made out of 25 pounds of garbage. It could possibly be a comment on how “garbage” some reality tv is, but I doubt that since Honey Boo Boo is pure gold.
5. Pugs galore!
“Pugs! They’re everywhere!”
If you were wondering why #Panda was trending hardcore on Twitter last night, you probably missed one of the best moments on The X-Factor EVER. Here’s why contestant Panda ROCKS.
1. She got out of the hospital the day before auditioning because she had pneumonia. Two f*cks weren’t given about it and she wouldn’t let anything hold her back.
2. She’s in love with with Simon Cowell and we’re pretty sure she’s the only woman who could handle his “unique” personality. Demi Lovato even tweeted: “Alright…who else thinks I should get
@SimonCowell a “Single” necklace so he can match Panda?”
3. Panda’s name origin is very unique. Her mom had her while she was in jail. Her cell mate was white so they came up with the name Panda. Hm…
4. She has a spectacular old-timey voice. She got a yes from every judge (even Britney Spears).
5. Immediately following the show she had to be transported to the hospital because she overworked herself. Simon considered putting Demi in quarantaine because she hugged Panda and pneumonia is contagious. Meanwhile, all Panda worried about what Simon would think of her.
Watch her audition here: