Cue the One Direction tears. Fabulous Magazine debuted five of six (six!) collectable One Direction covers on Tuesday. Each guy has their own cover in black-and-white glory. If you look closely at the photos, you’ll notice some telling details about the boys (re: Harry Styles’ eyes above). Brace yourselves.
Niall’s cover reveals that he’d “rather go to sleep than find a girl.” Clearly, that’s not an option for 1D fans. In fact, I’m guessing that Niall lovers would go to great lengths to find him instead.Especially after seeing this photo — let’s appreciate how concentrated Niall is in using those beautiful eyes to pierce through our souls.
Here are some things you might not have known about One Direction, revealed on Australia’s The Project.
1) Louis rejected a spontaneous kiss from a male reporter who approached him, grabbed his face and tried to lean in. “That was quite strange,” he said, demonstrating how he pushed the guy away.
2) Liam and Louis both have girlfriends, but the ladies are NOT under protective custody even though you’d think the entire world is jealous and plotting revenge.
3) If the guys were in a post-apocalyptic arena, the person they’d LEAST like to kill is Niall, which actually doesn’t surprise me at all. “I think he’d just like, curl up,” said Zayn.
4) One of Liam’s turtles ate the other turtles foot. He leads a crazy life.
5) Harry Styles was groped by the Today Show’s Karl Stefanovic and felt
Watch the interview below:
The guys of One Direction answered fan questions like fast-talking auctioneers during this Q&A with Saturday Night Online, and it’s very revealing. For one thing, a memorable fan experience was when a girl showed her breasts (and they liked it) and they’re obsessed with Bruno Mars.Another interesting point? They denied rumours that they have an upcoming show with Nickelodeon [cue sighs].
The best part is when they all answer a question with the same answer, at the same time. Freaky.
Ringing from the after-effect of girls’ screams, I mean.
little band called One Direction stopped by Kiss FM in Chicago and performed their hit “What Makes You Beautiful,” causing tweens around the world to combust from overload boy band-ness (it’s a real thing, I promise).
Anyway, the five guys answered a couple questions, including: Who has the best American accent? However, it’s hard to hear the answer as a couple girls continually shouted “NIALL!”
One only needs to read the YouTube comments to see the general reaction: “I’m like dying watching this, I wish I could get so close to them.” My fave is the girl who seems to keep track of the boys’ sock choices: “louis’ wearing socks… chicago has changed you!”