Looks like this young lady has already started having Daddy issues. At only 15 minutes old at the time, she sticks her middle finger out at her father who only just introduced himself to her.
I guess this Papa has got to watch out for his daughter’s attitude problems.
Victoria Beckham is denying reports that she knows the sex of her forthcoming child.
The former Spice Girl has openly announced that she has no idea whether her next child with David Beckham will be a boy or a girl, but she seems excited either way.
When asked what the Beckham children thought of her pregnancy, Victoria said “They’re excited about having a little brother to teach how to play soccer. But, if it’s a girl, we’d be over the moon as well.”
Beckham added that they may decide to leave the baby’s gender as a surprise for labor.
A boy would be delightful, but we’d love to see a little baby Posh Spice running around!
In a recent interview with PEOPLE magazine, Joey McIntyre discusses his newborn son’s hearing loss.
The NKOTB member currently lives in L.A. with his wife Barrett and their sons Griffin Thomas, 2, and Rhys Edward, 3 months. However on December 13th, Rhys failed a routine hearing test at the hospital. Followup tests at UCLA showed the youngest McIntyre as having severe hearing loss.
“You’re just shocked, and your stomach gets in knots,” says Joey, 37. “We went through a full range of emotions,” says Barrett, 31. “As a mother you want to protect your kids. I thought, ‘How could I let this happen?’ I felt responsible.”
Dennis Quaid’s newborn twins are two of thirteen patients who were given an overdose of the blood thinner Heparin at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The babies, born by a surrogate, were given one thousand times the dosage they should have received.
After being given two doses on Sunday, the babies began to bleed out. They were then given Protamine, which reverses the effects of Heparin, and are currently in stable condition.
According to TMZ, the incident occurred because “a technician stored the Heparin in the wrong place, and when a nurse grabbed the medicine for the babies without looking — it was the wrong dosage.”