Australian morning show anchor Karl Stefanovic strikes again.
The Today show host known for his bad puns, awkward interview with the Dalai Lama and making dirty jokes on air, Stefanovic pulls a prank on his colleague Roz Kelly. he was most likely channeling the movie Anchorman as he added an extra line in Kelly’s sports segment script. He somehow managed to put “how good are the [hash] cookies there” at the end of her soccer results report which Kelly obviously just had to read.
“See I read everything on the auto-queue. It’s like Anchorman,” she joked after the incident just as Stefanovic and his co-host lose it. She later followed it up with, “”Karl, you’ve won the battle. The war has just begun, though.”
Karl and Roz, I hope you both know the whole world will be waiting to see how your on-air rivalry unfolds. Make it count!
Here are some things you might not have known about One Direction, revealed on Australia’s The Project.
1) Louis rejected a spontaneous kiss from a male reporter who approached him, grabbed his face and tried to lean in. “That was quite strange,” he said, demonstrating how he pushed the guy away.
2) Liam and Louis both have girlfriends, but the ladies are NOT under protective custody even though you’d think the entire world is jealous and plotting revenge.
3) If the guys were in a post-apocalyptic arena, the person they’d LEAST like to kill is Niall, which actually doesn’t surprise me at all. “I think he’d just like, curl up,” said Zayn.
4) One of Liam’s turtles ate the other turtles foot. He leads a crazy life.
5) Harry Styles was groped by the Today Show’s Karl Stefanovic and felt
Watch the interview below: