Here we were, all worried about tequila-shot Snooki welcoming a little meatball into the world, but it looks like motherhood suits her well! Twenty-four-year-old Snooki and her fiance Jionni LaValle welcomed baby boy Lorenzo Dominic on Aug. 26.
Now we get our first photos of the soon-to-be guido, thanks to People. She told the magazine that her partying days are long gone, but I guess we won’t know exactly what’s going on until the second season of her Jersey Shore-spinoff Snooki & JWOWW, which she’s currently filming.
As for the name, Snooki and Jionni said Lorenzo was inspired by a child from Jionni’s hometown and Dominic is in honour of Snooki’s late uncle.
Look how ADORBZ they are!
By Jasmine Williams
It looks like the honeymoon is over for Snooki and JWoww. After returning from a less-than-stellar vacation in Cancun, reality hits the girls hard. Snooki’s wondering whether she should live with JWoww; JWoww’s wondering if she should stay with Roger; Jionni’s wondering if Snooki will make a good mother; I’m wondering if I can rock their red hair extensions. My life needs more drama in it. Obviously.
Here’s what I learned on this week’s “Snooki and JWoww.”
1. Snooki is being a great friend to JWoww, even though JWoww wasn’t really there for her. Snooki going to Spring Break, which everybody knows is a tequila-soaked hot mess, while pregnant and therefore sober, was a bad idea. Let’s just establish that fact now. But, JWoww could have made it easier by not partying and drinking every night because that’s what good friends are for. Snooki was definitely the better BFF in this episode, consoling JWoww while her boyfriend was being a real buttface to her. And speaking of Roger…
2. He definitely crossed a line. It seems that JWoww, despite being a total fox, is really insecure. Every time Roger breaks plans with her, she freaks out and starts screaming and crying. I’m sorry, but no guy wants to hang out with that girl. But, Roger isn’t helping the situation by comparing their relationship to Snooki and Jionni’s and saying that she deserves to be with her ex. That was a low blow. JWoww might have some issues, but Roger’s making it worse by being so mean to her. This relationship needs to end and soon.
3. Snooki and JWoww are incapable of being mature, anywhere. After all of the drama, the girls let off some steam at JWoww’s cooking class. Instead of being mature adults, they giggle because the pasta they roll looks like an uncircumcised penis. And then they hit each other with it. Does anybody else feel bad for the other people in the class?
By Jasmine Williams
The second episode picks up exactly where the first left off, with JWoww still attempting to process Snooki’s big news but deciding to move in anyway, despite knowing nothing about what living with a pregnant chick might entail. Or anything about what’s on the lease for that matter. Sigh.
Here’s what I learned on this week’s episode of Snooki and JWoww “Sorry Neighbours, Cause These Bitches Are Moving In.”
1. Roger is the best. Honestly, I never thought much of Roger on Jersey Shore. He just seemed like a guy who had his act together and seemed to balance Jenni’s admittedly bitchy tendencies. But so far on Snooki and J-Woww, he has truly proven himself to be a great boyfriend. Despite disagreeing with Jenni’s choices to move in with Snooki, he supports her wholeheartedly, carrying her luggage in and never getting in her way. They also have a very cute banter that’s not super lovey-dovey and nauseating but just shows how they’re on the same page with each other. And when he tried to teach her to drive manual in his truck, it was priceless. That’s trust right there.
2. But JWoww needs to calm down. Despite her tough girl attitude, JWoww definitely has some insecurity that she needs to work on. When Roger and Jionni were joking about his future bachelorette party, she was against him even going. And now the joke she made in Ep. 1 about having his dick above her fireplace doesn’t seem so funny. Relax Jenni! Roger’s a good guy and he’s not going anywhere, but he will if you try to put him on such a short leash. But maybe she’s just moody because it’s her birthday and Jionni put a ring on it before Roger did.
3. Jionni and Snooki are really, really short. Obviously that goes without saying, but this episode really drove that fact home. When Snooki had to give her fiancé a boost to help him get luggage into the back of their SUV, it was like two Smurfs… well trying, to get luggage into an SUV. And standing next to Roger and JWoww, Snooki and Jionni really do look pint-sized. But Jionni’s a good sport and laughs off Roger’s constant short jokes. And with Snooki being only 4’9”, it makes sense that she’d be with a guy that’s not too much taller than her. And it may even be a good omen for her; we all remember how Kim and Kris worked out.
By Jasmine Williams
First there was the Pauly D Project. Now, there’s the inevitable Snooki and JWoww spinoff show appropriately (albeit unoriginally) titled Snooki & JWoww. The premise? Both girls want to have one last hurrah before settling down with their respective beaus. While the first episode was pretty lackluster compared to a booze-soaked episode of Jersey Shore, having a pregnant Snooki and JWoww living under one roof will certainly be an interesting situation (no pun intended).
Here’s what I learned on the premier of Snooki and J-Woww:
1) Despite being a 24-year-old gajillionaire, Snooki still lives at home with her parents. She also doesn’t do her own laundry, cook for herself, buy groceries, and does not even know what a utility bill is let alone paid one. And J-Woww wants to move in with her why? As her boyfriend Roger pointed out, the only thing Snooki actually knows how to do is get white-girl wasted. Which something tells me doesn’t exactly get the chores done.
2) The real estate market in Jersey City kinda sucks. Besides the eye candy that was their tardy real estate agent Victor, the girls’ apartment search wasn’t much to write home about at first. With 100-year-old buildings, beds that “smell like grandmas” and creepy, shirtless next door neighbours, the first couple of place were pretty awful. But it has to get worse before it gets better, right? And by better I mean a beautiful converted firehouse that’s probably bigger than my parent’s house. Sorry, Mom and Dad, but I’m dropping out of school and becoming a reality star. Like tomorrow.
3) Reality stars don’t tell their best friends about their pregnancies and engagements right away like normal people. Read more…
Even though Snooki is pregnant the Situation newly sober, things don’t seem to change for the Jersey Shore crew. According to US Weekly sources, the cast were in yet another bar brawl while filming their 6th and final season for MTV. I know, colour me surprised.
While the cast was trying to have a good time at Seaside Heights’ Bamboo Bar on Friday night, a couple of drunk guys saw the camera and began taunting the girls. They then turned their attention to Vinny, Ronnie, Pauly D, and the Situation. Obviously, the drunk guys haven’t seen enough episodes to know that insulting the Jersey Shore crew results in a couple fists to the face.
The Situation, Ronnie, Pauly D, JWoww’s boyfriend Rodger, and Pauly’s friend Ryan were fighting off just about everyone, including the bouncers. Even JWoww threw a couple of punches. Vinny, who is probably the smartest and most self-aware person of the cast, kept himself out of the fray.
If you’re wondering where pregnant Snooki was, don’t fret. She wasn’t anywhere near the ruckus, and was probably at her new digs away from the Jersey Shore house.
MTV’s Snooki & JWoww show is poised to offer a new way to look at pregnancy. It’s not always about going to prenatal classes and pimping your car with a government-approved baby seat, it can be a hoot too. You know, like dying your dogs purple and partying in sombreros.
Snooki threw the network a curveball when she announced her pregnancy and engagement two months ago, right before they started filming her new spinoff show with JWoww. But it also means we’ll see the character in unexpected situations, sans alcohol.
It looks like the show is really about the friendship between the two Jersey Shore cast mates. And we’ll see the occasional double date with Jionni and Roger.
“Jenni is my best friend, like I would die for you,” Snooki says to JWoww in the clip.
It’s also been confirmed that the sixth season of Jersey Shore will be more mature than we’re used to. Pregnant Snooki probably won’t be hitting the smush room and Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is laying off alcohol.
Watch the trailer here:
The Daily Mail took a mundane photo of Snooki and filled in the blanks for us so we can enjoy a
legit news story. Snooki had a hankering for a hot dog so she picked one up at a meat vendor in Jersey City proving that — wait for it — she has pregnancy cravings! Yea, that’s it. That’s the entire story.
The reality star noshed on the hot dog before changing into a fancier outfit to film her spinoff show with JWoww. The two ladies walked their
poor spoiled purple and pink dogs.
The reality star announced her pregnancy two weeks ago and just signed on for a new season of Jersey Shore. We’ll
avidly watch to affirm whether she does indeed have a hot dog craving… though I was personally betting on grilled pickles.
“Jersey Shore” aspiring thespians JWoww and Snooki show off their acting chops for TVLine’s new weekly web series.
The two reality starlets performed a tense scene from the upcoming episode of “Spartacus: Vengeance”, which airs on Starz Channel.
During the historical drama re-enactment, Jwoww fake-slaps Snooki, saying “Mistake is yours!” The two sure do have a lot of chemistry. If their spin-off show pans out, it could be a bigger success than “Jersey Shore”.
Check out Jwoww and Snooki’s cold reading below.
The “Jersey Shore” spinoffs continue. As we reported earlier, Pauly D has been given an MTV spinoff, and now its confirmed JWOWW and Snooki have a deal.
Examiner.com reports the show starts filming this month. The show’s executive producer, SallyAnn Salsano calls the new show about Snooki and JWoWW ‘hysterical’ with a ‘Laverne & Shirley‘ feel. “We just want to branch off on our own and we want to do our own thing and we’re excited about it so I’m excited to show all the fans how we are without the shore,” Snooki is quoted as saying.
The show is expected to debut sometime in 2012. We feel another “Simple Life” coming. Remember Paris Hilton’s and Nicole Richie’s reality show?
Would you like a bikini designed by JWOWW. The “Jersey Shore” star is introducing a new bikini line called Perfect Tan Bikini. Jenny says her bikinis are both sexy and functional.
According to JWOWW’s site, “JWOWW by Perfect Tan Bikini is made of a unique fabric and silicone base that allows you to remove the straps for optimum tanning and not worry about your top moving all over the place. The silicone adhesive is activated by the heat, so the hotter you get while tanning in the sun, the more your top will stay in place.”
We think both men and women will be impressed with her bikinis, purely based on these pics. What we want to know is how is her bikini top being held up?
The 25-year-old Jersey Shore babe is starting the new year off right. Jwoww’s on the January cover of Maxim Magazine, which she considers to be her highest accomplishment.
“I cried when I found out [I was going to be on the cover]. I was jumping up and down and totally bugging out,” she tells Maxim.
Oh No They Didn’t posted all the racey photos of the guidette sporting some massive cleavage, along with the revealing interview.
She talks about tanning in Italy. “There was no tanning situation. I opened JWoww’s Tanning Salon and was spraying everyone myself just to get by. When we got back to Jersey, we kind of OD’d on the tanning. We all burned our asses off pretty bad.”
She gives tips on fighting. “Pull your hair back. You don’t want some bitch yanking on your hair.”
She mentions her New Year’s resolution. “Quit smoking. I don’t want to set myself up for disaster; I’ve tried and failed before.”
Jwoww also revealed she and Snooki are starting to film their spin-off show that will feature the two girls on a road trip of some kind. So, it’s safe to say whether you love her or hate her, Jwoww is here to stay. Well, as long as there’s lots of tanning supplies.
Looks like Jwoww won’t be heading back to Fargo, North Dakota any time soon.
It seems like an unlikely location for the Jersey Shore star to appear in. Jwoww – a.k.a. Jenni Farley – was at assumably Fargo’s only nightclub, The Hub, on Saturday.
According to The Gossip Cop, after she paid her dues (or rather, they paid her) the Transportation Security Administration officers “singled her out for an additional search” after she already boarded her flight home.
Jwoww tweeted: “Fargo ND airport just treated me like a criminal.. Holy sh*t! Travel 2x a week and never went thru what I did here.” She goes on and on saying the airport security personel went way too far.
The Jersey girl’s joining the ranks of other psuedo celebs who feel they have a right to complain on the social media platform about not being treated like royalty.
TSA officers saw her tweets and quickly issues a statement saying: “This particular screening protocol consisted of a simple swab of passenger’s hands and did not include a pat down or additional screening of carry-on items.”
I guess Jwoww’s crying wolf here. Save the dumb tweets for Ashton Kutcher, will you?
On tonight’s episode of Jersey Shore, best friends Snooki and JWoww have a major clash.
The story is Snooki and her boyfriend Jionni have a fight in Florence, and Snooki goes chasing after him. JWoww attempts to calm her down, but it backfires.
“You’re acting like a f–king asshole” JWoww yells. “He’s running away from you!”
“You’re such a bitch,” Snooki growls, before JWoww screams back at her, “I am a bitch, but I’m giving you a f–king reality check!”
“I hate you!” Snooki erupts before storming off. Soon enough, Snooki is seen lying in the street screaming, sobbing and trying to stand up.
You can see the video preview here.
“I looked down at my arm and my entire arm is cut open — she literally stabbed me with a knife,” Tom Lippolis said in a video interview with Star Magazine.
The alleged incident happened in March 2010 after JWoww posed in a provocative photo with another woman. This is only one of many incidents that Lippolis says that happened.
We want to know why the fight broke out? Was Tom upset JWoww posed nude in a hot photo? Perhaps he’s a religious man.
This girl knows how to juggle endorsement deals!
After signing on to produce her own brand of tanning lotion last week, Jenni ‘JWOWW” Farley has reportedly added her name to another lucrative promotion opportunity – an appearance at Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling.
TMZ reports that the ‘Jersey Shore’ star will pull in an easy 15 grand to make a one night only appearance on Spike TV’s ‘TNA Impact!’ on Thursday. Though she doesn’t have a match lined up, she’ll probably be throwing down with wrestlers like Robbie E. and Cookie.
We don’t know who those people are, but they sure don’t sound very wrestler-y!
Farley hasn’t even appeared on the show yet but TNA is already looking to get her for a second appearance. It’s probably a good move on their part! JWOWW is, to quote Paris Hilton circa 2005, “So hot right now.”
Well Jenni, you’ve endorsed the G and the T, now where’s that L? Can we expect some JWOWW brand fabric softener in the near future?
Jersey Shore’s Jenni “Jwoww” Farley has just inked a deal to beef up the “T” in her GTL. According to TMZ, the reality star has teamed up with Australian Gold to launch a tanning lotion with the name “Jwoww’s Black Bronzer.”
Although details are slim at this point whether the lotion will turn you black, it is known that Jwoww’s contract gives her $2.50 from each bottle sold. Better yet for Jwoww, she’s locked in for 25,000 bottles—which works out to be $62,500 guaranteed.
Jwoww’s new product will be released later this month, so we only have one question. Will you give it a shot?
Last week news broke that Pauly D is getting his own reality show and now PerezHilton is reporting that Snooki will also have her own spin-off reality dating show.
According to Perez, a source claims that “they are set to make the big announcement any day now.”
The show is said to involve Snooki’s Jersey Shore co-star JWoww as well as several of her ex boyfriends. To that respect, a source said, “One may try to win her heart back, and another may serve as a consultant.”
We’ve got to ask, do you think you’ll tune in to Snooki’s show?
Didn’t we say earlier today there would be problems with the cast of “Jersey Shore?” Well apparently the cast of the MTV series are on strike and refuse to shoot for the third season until they are offered a better deal.
Scenes for the third season were supposed to start shooting today with JWoww, Ronnie, Sammi, Pauly D and Vinny, reports TMZ. Shooting for the home scenes were supposed to take place in New York and Rhode Island, but the cast said they reused to shoot.
The Situation and Snooki are supposed to shoot tomorrow. However there is no word on their next course of action. Additionally The Situation is in his own negotiations with MTV.
Maybe this is a sign for MTV to cancel the third season, and the entire series. Aren’t we tired of these people and their stupidity?
Attention all Jersey Shore fans, get those fists pumping. On July 20, MTV and Universal Republic Records are going to release the Jersey Shore Soundtrack, reports MTV News.
The soundtrack will consist of a collection of songs inspired by the hit series.
The first single off of the album is “I Like It,” which is a collaboration between Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull. The club-ready single will be available on iTunes, May 5.
The album features other artists including: Lil Jon, LMFAO, Taio Cruz and Akon.
“MTV is excited to join forces with Universal Republic Records to bring the Jersey Shore Soundtrack to the show’s fans,” Amy Doyle, executive vice president of music and talent programming strategy, MTV brands, said. “From the clubs to the gym, there is going to be a lot of fist pumping and booty shaking going on this summer, and that’s just at my house.”
A deluxe edition of the soundtrack will also be available, which will include a bonus second CD, packed with music inspired by the first season of the “Shore.”
But don’t worry, the fist pumping doesn’t end there.
Fans still have the second season of the show to look forward to. The show will follow Snooki, the Situation, JWoww, DJ Pauly D and the gang down to Miami’s South Beach before returning to their house in Seaside Heights.
The second season will be premiering on Thursday, July 29 at 10 p.m. on MTV.