Here we were, all worried about tequila-shot Snooki welcoming a little meatball into the world, but it looks like motherhood suits her well! Twenty-four-year-old Snooki and her fiance Jionni LaValle welcomed baby boy Lorenzo Dominic on Aug. 26.
Now we get our first photos of the soon-to-be guido, thanks to People. She told the magazine that her partying days are long gone, but I guess we won’t know exactly what’s going on until the second season of her Jersey Shore-spinoff Snooki & JWOWW, which she’s currently filming.
As for the name, Snooki and Jionni said Lorenzo was inspired by a child from Jionni’s hometown and Dominic is in honour of Snooki’s late uncle.
Look how ADORBZ they are!
By Jasmine Williams
It looks like the honeymoon is over for Snooki and JWoww. After returning from a less-than-stellar vacation in Cancun, reality hits the girls hard. Snooki’s wondering whether she should live with JWoww; JWoww’s wondering if she should stay with Roger; Jionni’s wondering if Snooki will make a good mother; I’m wondering if I can rock their red hair extensions. My life needs more drama in it. Obviously.
Here’s what I learned on this week’s “Snooki and JWoww.”
1. Snooki is being a great friend to JWoww, even though JWoww wasn’t really there for her. Snooki going to Spring Break, which everybody knows is a tequila-soaked hot mess, while pregnant and therefore sober, was a bad idea. Let’s just establish that fact now. But, JWoww could have made it easier by not partying and drinking every night because that’s what good friends are for. Snooki was definitely the better BFF in this episode, consoling JWoww while her boyfriend was being a real buttface to her. And speaking of Roger…
2. He definitely crossed a line. It seems that JWoww, despite being a total fox, is really insecure. Every time Roger breaks plans with her, she freaks out and starts screaming and crying. I’m sorry, but no guy wants to hang out with that girl. But, Roger isn’t helping the situation by comparing their relationship to Snooki and Jionni’s and saying that she deserves to be with her ex. That was a low blow. JWoww might have some issues, but Roger’s making it worse by being so mean to her. This relationship needs to end and soon.
3. Snooki and JWoww are incapable of being mature, anywhere. After all of the drama, the girls let off some steam at JWoww’s cooking class. Instead of being mature adults, they giggle because the pasta they roll looks like an uncircumcised penis. And then they hit each other with it. Does anybody else feel bad for the other people in the class?
By Jasmine Williams
Last week’s episode ended on the explosive note of Roger accusing JWoww of lying to her. Who’s right? Who’s wrong? I have no clue but tears are falling, mascara’s running and drag queens were involved.
Here’s what I learned on this week’s “Snooki and JWoww”:
1. Jionni and Roger get a surprise: After Roger and Jwoww’s fight, things are more than a little awkward in the bachelorette pad. Luckily, Snooki’s plan to take the boys to a drag bar was just the pick-me-up everyone needed. Nothing like watching your boyfriend get practically molested by drag queens to bring a smile to a guidette’s face.
2. Snooki and Jionni celebrate with the in-laws, and it’s surprisingly normal: As a watcher of Snooki’s antics on Jersey Shore, I’ve come to expect that any sort of occasion involving Snooki will result in her ending up on the floor, or crying or all of the above. But she definitely toned it down for her engagement party, which was a lovely, low-key affair with family and friends. Almost boring by television standards. Where’s a good fist pump when you need it?
3. Roger needs to find someone new to pick on: It seems that Roger and Jionni’s relationship consists of Roger shamelessly picking on him and Jionni graciously laughing along with him, even encouraging him on this episode, when he brings out his baby pictures for all to see. But now we see why Jionni’s so nice. Because he knows he’s in a better place right now. He’s got the fiancé and a baby on the way and what does Roger have? A crumbling relationship with no sex. Game, set and match to Jionni.
Next week the ladies are heading to Cancun and I can’t wait! See you then!
Snooki told In Touch that her little bundle of meatball will be a boy! That’s good news I guess. I mean, lady dyed her dog’s hair pink so imagine what glamming she’d do to a little girl.
“I thought it was going to be a girl. I was hoping it would be, because all girls want girls. It’s still my baby, no matter what,” she told the magazine. “I’m excited either way!”
Snooki confirmed that she’ll be on the next season of Jersey Shore, however, she’ll be staying in a location NEAR the boozy Shore House, rather than in it. Snooki is also in prime position to pop around September, which would be a convenient season finale no? But we can’t plan these things…
Snooki also told the magazine pregnancy has made her feel icky and gross and she’s just not in the mood for sex lately. She’s decidedly given up partying, choosing to devote herself to motherhood instead. “I’m not going to party hard anymore, even after the baby is born. Being a mom changes you,” she said.
Finally, the names. She and fiance Jionni La Valle are debating between Lorenzo or Jionni Jr. Which do you prefer?
MTV’s Snooki & JWoww show is poised to offer a new way to look at pregnancy. It’s not always about going to prenatal classes and pimping your car with a government-approved baby seat, it can be a hoot too. You know, like dying your dogs purple and partying in sombreros.
Snooki threw the network a curveball when she announced her pregnancy and engagement two months ago, right before they started filming her new spinoff show with JWoww. But it also means we’ll see the character in unexpected situations, sans alcohol.
It looks like the show is really about the friendship between the two Jersey Shore cast mates. And we’ll see the occasional double date with Jionni and Roger.
“Jenni is my best friend, like I would die for you,” Snooki says to JWoww in the clip.
It’s also been confirmed that the sixth season of Jersey Shore will be more mature than we’re used to. Pregnant Snooki probably won’t be hitting the smush room and Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is laying off alcohol.
Watch the trailer here:
The news of Snooki’s pregnancy and engagement to longtime boyfriend Jionni sparked a lot of emotionally fragile tweeters to consider forfeiting life altogether. While the problem was rooted in individual insecurities they took their frustrations out on the Jersey diva.
Snooki has finally made herself an honourable Guidette with reports that the pregnant Jersey Shore member is now engaged to long time boyfriend Jionni LaValle. Snooki was apparently dropping hints for months to her Italian beau, even trying on $500,000 engagement rings.
The pair have had their own unique “situations” (get it?) in the Jersey House especially when it comes to Snooki’s history with Mike The Situation. But the pair are already supposedly already planning their nuptials.
In the meantime, Snooki and JWoww are currently filming their spin-off about getting an apartment together in Jersey City. Could another spin-off about Snooki’s wedding be in the works? It could be like Kim’s Fairytale Wedding but instead of an Old Hollywood theme in Los Angeles the reception would be held at Jersey’s Karma and the crowd would have plenty of room for slow motion fist pumps.
Jimmy Kimmel gifted us with a new American classic cartoon by taking a golden audio moment of Jersey Shore and dubbing it over an old episode of the Flintstones.
Snooki wants to
smush make sweet love to her boyfriend Jionni but as always, they are drunk after a night at the club and he starts puking. Poor Snooki hasn’t seen Jionni for a week and she’s just excited to “get it in.” She feels bad that Jionni is sick but doesn’t take no for an answer.
Ah yes, well, Fred and Wilma always were the Guidos of the prehistoric age. And now that I think about it Wilma always rocked a pretty good updo pouf.
Comedian Ian Lynch (from MTV Canada’s 1 Girl 5 Gays) breaks down the 8th episode of Jersey Shore Season 4. Snooki gets out of jail after a car accident with the police, but things aren’t looking good wither her boyfriend Jionni.
On tonight’s episode of Jersey Shore, best friends Snooki and JWoww have a major clash.
The story is Snooki and her boyfriend Jionni have a fight in Florence, and Snooki goes chasing after him. JWoww attempts to calm her down, but it backfires.
“You’re acting like a f–king asshole” JWoww yells. “He’s running away from you!”
“You’re such a bitch,” Snooki growls, before JWoww screams back at her, “I am a bitch, but I’m giving you a f–king reality check!”
“I hate you!” Snooki erupts before storming off. Soon enough, Snooki is seen lying in the street screaming, sobbing and trying to stand up.
You can see the video preview here.