This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was a little heartbreaking to say the least. Not only did I have to watch poor Spencer go through the worlds worst break up but I had to watch Ezra walk away and find out that Paige might be cheating on Emily. Talk about a rough week in Rosewood.
But just in case you couldn’t tune in here is what you missed on this week’s episode of PLL, “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno.”
1. Emily gets a package- Just when you thought the show couldn’t get anymore creepier Emily gets a package from James aka Nat’s family. Inside this package were old birthday cards Emily had given Ali along with Emily’s biology notebook. Along with biology notes this notebook held a conversation between Ali and Cece (I assume) about a beach hottie that Ali had hooked up with over the summer. Who is this beach hottie? I don’t know but I have a feeling he has a lot to do with Ali’s murder.
2. Wilden was at Cape Cod- When Emily goes down to the police station to turn in her notebook she sees on the police bulletin board a photo of Wilden in Cape Cod with two other guys holding a fish. Could this mean he was there at the same time Ali was? And even better could he be the beach hottie? I knew he was too suspicious to be trusted. Read more…
Jenna’s secret videos are found — Remember those secret videos the girls had of Jenna trying to seduce Toby? Well they were found and handed to — of all people — Hanna’s mom. Luckily Caleb came to the rescue and talked Hanna’s mom out of handing them to the police. Instead Hanna’s mom destroyed them. At least that’s one piece of blackmail the girls don’t have to worry about anymore.
Aria meets Maggie — After Ezra says he wants to know if his ex mother of his child Maggie is doing all right, Aria goes undercover as an undergrad student named Amy and visits Maggie. She finds out that Ezra indeed has a child! Yes a child. Excuse me while I sit here staring at the computer screen stunned, I can only imagine where this will now take us.
Ali and Paige have a history – Looks like all is really fair in love and war and by the looks of it Ali and Paige fought for the love of Emily. Just like any Ali clone Cece decided to stir some trouble in the girl’s lives by telling Spencer that Paige and Ali used to battle it out for Emily. This causes Spencer to believe that Paige could be “A.” This actually makes sense since both Maya and Ali dated Emily and were both murdered. Oh and did I mention that Spencer and Hanna found an earring in Paige’s bag that matches the earring in Ali’s grave? Wow people really do do crazy things when they’re in love.
Maya’s cousin is a freak — Okay so I’m so over liking the whole Nate and Emily duo. That dude is a freak with major anger problems! First, he basically stalks and torments Jenna and then he blows up on Emily once she admits the kiss between them was a mistake. He honestly needs to take an anger management class and chill! I’m beginning to think he might be A
Jenna’s final warning — No PLL episode would be complete without a very vague and creepy message from a cast member and this time Jenna showed up at Emily’s house and warned her to be careful who she spends time with. She could be talking about Nate or Paige. Either way, both characters just became extremely sketchy.
1. A Letter from Maya — The girls find an old letter addressed to Emily from Maya in Hanna’s backyard, dating back to the day Maya was murdered. The letter states Emily should meet Maya at a location that seems to be blurred out due to rain and age. The girls try and figure out where Maya wanted to meet Emily and of course their research leads them to Noel Kahn’s cabin. Here, Emily and Hanna find Maya’s bag and if that wasn’t shocking enough guess who pays Hanna and Em a surprise visit at Noel’s cottage? A!! Their visitor traps Hanna and Emily in the cabin and leaves them with this message “I am saving you for later.” Talk about creepy.
2. Ezra finds Maggie — After a whole episode of fighting and not talking, Ezra finally tells Aria that he found Maggie. I’m personally curious to find out what this Maggie looks like and if she kept the baby. Who knows what kind of drama this will lead to?
3. Nat kisses Emily — As if Emily’s life wasn’t complicated enough, a very tearful Nat appears on Emily’s doorstep hoping to snag a kiss from Emily. This time Nat’ wish is granted and I finally got the kiss I was waiting for. Too bad Paige witnesses it all from afar.
4. Maya’s murder caught on camera — A surprising turn of events happened on this week’s episode. Noel Kahn actually tries to help the girls out. Noel sends Spencer a security tape from his cabin on the night of Maya’s murder. After carefully observation, Spencer learns Garrett could not have killed Maya because he was arrested at midnight while the tape shows Maya being killed around 1 am. This means Maya and Ali’s killer is still out there, sending chills down my spine.
5. Ella and the coffee boy — My favourite coffee boy is back and this time he’s officially going steady with Ella. I just hope this relationship lasts because I would love to see this caffeinated hunk have more screen time.
1. New characters hit Rosewood- Looks like Rosewood has welcomed two new hotties who go by the names of Eric Kahn and Wesley Fitzgerald… recognize these last names? You should. Eric is Noel Kahn’s older brother and Wesley is Ezra’s younger brother. I wonder what kind of trouble these two will get into but until then I am okay with the newest eye candy,
2. Ezra is a baby daddy — UMMM OKAY this was one surprise I kind of was not expecting or ready for…. Looks like Mr. Fitz has a darker past than I thought. Apparently Ezra was more then just a high school nerd. According to his brother, Ezra got a girl named Maggie pregnant. When confronted by this story Ezra admits it was the summer after high school and he hasn’t spoken to this girl since…. Hmm maybe soon there will be another blast from the past for Ezra… who knows with Jackie gone Rosewood is due for another scandal.
3. Hanna and Caleb are back together — After Caleb pretends to be ‘A’ in order to kidnap Hanna and talk to her, she and Caleb decide to reunite and fight “A” together. They seal the deal with a steamy make out sesh and all is right in Hanna’s world once more… well until Caleb finds out she kissed Wren that is.
4. The truth is with Noel Kahn and Jenna — Cece, Spencer and Aria go to the Kahn’s cottage for a party where they meet Jenna and Noel Kahn. The suspense is high after a very intense game of truth between Noel and Aria and Jenna and Spencer. But before you get too excited nothing is discovered except that Jenna and Noel should be careful because Spencer and Aria are on to them and won’t give up.
5. The eye stamps origin is discovered — Remember those eye tattoos that seem to be on every member of the ‘A’ team, and Maya? Well Eric Kahn stamps people with the same design at his parties What Maya was doing at one of his parties I don’t know but I’m sure ‘A’ does. I guess we’ll just have to wait till the girls get to the bottom of this to find out the answer!
A is back this week and we know what that means: a new string of drama for the girls and a new forum of entertainment for me. This week’s episode was better then ever; it was actually worth the week wait that we all had to suffer through.
Just in case you missed it here is what happened on this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars, “That Girl is Poison.”
Jenna admits she can see — what is Jenna up to? First she exposes that she is able to see even though she promised the girls she wouldn’t. Then she invites Mr. Fitz to her birthday party and begins to flirt with Maya’s cousin. That’s one way of getting closer to the girls, that’s for sure…
Emily and Paige are back together? — In this week’s episode Emily decides to reconnect with Paige. First, she invites her to go see the new Katy Perry movie [side note everyone go see it] but then once she realizes she has to work at Jenna’s party that day she reschedules. This results to Paige going to Jenna’s party, seeing Emily with Maya’s cousin, getting jealous and then drunk, and ending up in the hospital. Some first date. I personally think it’s too soon for Emily to date even though I did hate Maya.
Emily is being messed with — While at Jenna’s party, Emily finds out that not all her clothes were burned from the night Alli’s grave was found empty. In fact, her jacket is being donated to a church, the Read more…
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars includes many visits from old and new characters. Sadly, Ezra never makes an appearance (this girl is majorly crushing on him) but hey, there’s always next week.
Here are all the characters you missed on this week’s episode, “Birds of a Feather.”
1) Jason is back — My second favourite heartthrob, Jason, comes back to Rosewood and has a very public spat with Victoria Hastings concerning her defending Garrett. He begins to post signs all around Rosewood offering a $50,000 cash prize to anyone who can return Ali’s body. At the end of the episode, Jason is seen writing a $50,000 cheque to someone! Could this mean they found Ali’s body?!
2) Caleb and Hanna break up — After what seems like a never-ending battle between Caleb and Hanna over why Hanna must visit Mona, Caleb dumps her. This is pretty upsetting because they were super cute together. But just like every couple on the show, they’ll probably get back together eventually. However, I predict Hanna will have a steamy hook-up with Wren before she gets back together with Caleb. And I will NOT be able to handle that since I’m a diehard Spencer and Wren fan!
3) Melissa is the black sawn — Read more…
With each new episode of PLL you can always expect a little mystery with a hint of creepy but this week episode took the definition of creepy to a whole other level.
Here are five things I learned on last night’s episode, “Kingdom of the Blind”
Lucas goes from nerdy to shady — The Rosewood halls have been looking a lot shadier these past few episodes and I think the reason may be Lucas. Not only has he been sporting the more rugged look instead of his perfect preppy style but he’s also been participating in behaviours that are a little less Lucas and a little more “A.” Not only has Lucas been secretly visiting Mona but he’s also threatened Caleb in a sketchy “A” way; which makes me wonder can Lucas be the new “A?” Wow, Hanna sure use to run with an interesting crowd. Are all of her old friends evil?
Melissa has baby drama — So not only do we find out in this episode that Melissa lost her baby but we also find out that the girls think the baby could be Garrett’s! This explains why Veronica Hastings is now taking on Garrett’s case but this still doesn’t explain what happened to Melissa’s baby. This is something both Veronica and Spencer can’t explain and I think it’s time for a moment of truth. Come on Melissa spill what you know!
Ezra helps Ella — Read more…