On this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars, it looks like the cat’s out of the bag and the girls finally discover the secret identity of A and it’s … TOBY! Whaaaat?
If that wasn’t a big surprise already, the girls also uncover another one of Toby’s dirty little secret. But just in case you missed all the drama from last night, here’s five things I learned on this week’s episode of PLL, “Out of Sight, Out of Mind.”
1. Maggie is moving to Rosewood
We find out that Maggie is in town and has decided to move to Rosewood if she can find a job. If that wasn’t enough trouble, Ezra’s son, Malcolm, falls and hurt himself under Aria’s watch. The poor boy had to get a couple of stitches which cause Aria to question whether or not she and Ezra can really make it as a couple, especially if Maggie and Malcolm decide to stay in Rosewood.
2. Wilden may still be alive
Hanna thinks she’s being stalked by Wilden or at the very least, his police car. To help fuel the fire even more, her own mother thought she saw Wilden himself and has decided that he is alive. Hanna might just be right thinking that she’s being watched as she finds his police car in her garage when she comes home. Hanna calls on Aria and the two push the car into the lake. It’s probably a bad move on their part and I feel like this will only come back and haunt them later on.
3. Toby is dead
After Emily finds out that Toby is A, she sets out on a mission to find him in order to prove that he was really trying to help the girls. Spencer, on the other hand, spends the whole episode trying to protect Emily from A as A previously threatened Spencer that if she told anyone, her friends would be the ones to pay. Emily tries tracking down Toby as Spencer does the same with Mona. Once both girls think they found who they were looking for, both girls discover that Toby is dead: Spencer sees his body, whereas Emily mysteriously gets a funeral program from a girl in the red coat.
4. Spencer has lost it
Spencer goes on a psychotic rage after she sees Toby’s body in the woods and eventually ends up in a mental hospital without identification. Hopefully, the girls find out where she is soon because Spencer needs her friends right now. At the end of the episode, a fisherman discovers Wilden’s hat. I wonder what mysteries this new clue brings. I guess we’ll have to find out next week!
The mid-season finale of Pretty Little Liars, aptly called “The BetrAyal,” was actually too much for me to handle. In between crying and abrasively yelling at the TV that “I can’t, I can’t, it’s too much!” I somehow managed to calm myself down long enough to fill you guys in on what you missed.
*NOTE: ANDPOP takes no responsibility if you throw your laptop at the wall after reading this. Because let me tell you, you’re in for a wave of emotions.
1. Toby and Spencer have sex – PLL totally teased us by dangling Toby in front of our faces like “Oh! Look at what a good guy he is.” Spencer is so smitten by him that she even decides to have sex with him, which is HUGE! We know Spencer is the most calculated of the bunch so if she trusts Toby, then we should too. RIGHT? Wrong.
2. Nate is a fake — Remember that stalker Maya had a while back? Plot twist: it was Nate, whose real name is Lyndon. After Nate whisks Emily away for a “quiet” weekend at a cottage he confesses to being Maya’s stalker and as a final act of revenge he tries to kill Paige, who he kidnapped. Luckily Emily manages to kill Nate/Lyndon, which means Garrett can be released from prison.
3. Caleb gets shot- Kay, so there’s a 99.9 percent chance I’m crying as I write this, because Caleb got shot. All I know is he better make a full recovery or else I will not be okay and life as I know it will end.
**Find out who the new “A” is and watch the trailer for the next episode below! Read more…
On this week’s episode of PLL’s “Stolen Kisses,” the girls work on trying to crack the password to Maya’s website and they find out a few things…
Here are five things I learned on last night’s episode:
1. Caleb is back — Caleb returns to Rosewood and his first encounter with Hanna is while she’s having a coffee meeting with Wren. Talk about awkward! But conveniently, he returns to Rosewood just when the girls need him to crack Maya’s password. Don’t you just love how Hollywood works sometimes? Caleb, being the pro that he is, cracks Maya’s password and opens her personal vlog. Surprise, surprise, Maya took a video right before she was killed that explains how she needs to face her fears, just as Garret’s police car lights come into the frame. Hopefully we’ll get to see more of that video in next week’s episode.
2. “A” tried to get rid of Mona — Just when the girls think they finally have a key to all their answers, “A” interferes and tries to shake them up. This week, Wren tells Hanna that the board at the insane asylum is trying to transfer Mona to a center in Saratoga. This is followed by a text from “A” that says now that Mona is out of the way Hanna is next. Lucky for us Hanna confronts the board and gives a touching speech arguing the right for Mona to stay in Rosewood. Just like every happy beginning, Mona is allowed to stay and Hanna kisses Wren… yes you heard me Hanna kisses Wren…. Killing me and all my Wren and Spencer dreams.
3. Emily has another flashback – Well she sort of does. After awkwardly avoiding each other, Emily finally confronts Paige to see what’s up. We later find out that the reason Paige has been avoiding Emily is because on the night that Ali’s grave was dug up Emily went to Paige’s house and kissed her and then left. Talk about playing a little ding dong ditch! This later results in Emily and Paige kissing for real and possibly finally becoming a couple. …Goodbye Nate…at least for now.
4. Ezra’s real last name is Fitzgerald — Read more…
After this week’s episode of PLL I ‘m sure to have nightmares. I mean Mona singing still sends shivers down my spine and those dolls… those dolls… are just too much.
But just in case you missed it (lucky for you because you can now sleep peacefully) here’s this week’s recap:
1. Cece Drake, the new Ali — Just when the girls thought they had finally gotten rid of Ali’s presence in their lives, Cece Drake shows up (a.k.a ex-girlfriend of Jason and an Ali doppelgänger). Just like Ali, she knows how to stir trouble in Rosewood. She hasn’t even been there for a week but she’s already broken up Nate and Jenna. Looks like Ali has been reincarnated and now goes by the name Cece.
2. Nate has the hots for Emily – After careful observation, I’ve sensed that Nate had a little crush on Emily but in this week’s episode he finally admits it. Now all we need is for Emily to come to her senses and drop Paige for this Hottie. I mean she could be bi right? Though it is Maya’s cousin…
3. Ella starts dating again — Finally my favorite PLL mom is back on the market and after going on a date with Pastor Ted (that dude sure gets around) she meets a very attractive café owner. I look forward to seeing more of him. He could really take my mind off of the lack of Ezra scenes this season is seriously lacking!
4. Aria visits Mona – Read more…
Case closed! Just like every episode of PLL, this week we got important solutions but were still left with sooo many questions.
Here are five things I learned on this week’s episode, “The Remains of the ‘A’”
1. Amber Rose’s identity is discovered — My favourite duo is back and this time they’re teaming up to uncover the identity of Amber Rose and to make sure that Garrett stays behind bars. Go Jason and Spencer! This mission is a little funny though because Amber Rose is really a little antique shop where Spencer and Jason find an anklet that Ali used to wear. They then turn it into the police, who find traces of Ali’s blood while also finding traces of someone else’s blood… the biggest catch of all is it isn’t Garretts!
2. Garrett isn’t guilty — Surprise, surprise, Garrett didn’t kill Ali. First, we find out that Garrett’s evidence is being tampered with; which would cause the case to be dismissed due to lack of evidence. But then we find out that Ali’s anklet did not contain traces of Garrett’s blood and then to top it all off Spencer gets a text from A saying that Garrett is not Ali’s killer. What an episode!
3. Ezra has 50,000 dollars in his sock drawer — Read more…
A is back this week and we know what that means: a new string of drama for the girls and a new forum of entertainment for me. This week’s episode was better then ever; it was actually worth the week wait that we all had to suffer through.
Just in case you missed it here is what happened on this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars, “That Girl is Poison.”
Jenna admits she can see — what is Jenna up to? First she exposes that she is able to see even though she promised the girls she wouldn’t. Then she invites Mr. Fitz to her birthday party and begins to flirt with Maya’s cousin. That’s one way of getting closer to the girls, that’s for sure…
Emily and Paige are back together? — In this week’s episode Emily decides to reconnect with Paige. First, she invites her to go see the new Katy Perry movie [side note everyone go see it] but then once she realizes she has to work at Jenna’s party that day she reschedules. This results to Paige going to Jenna’s party, seeing Emily with Maya’s cousin, getting jealous and then drunk, and ending up in the hospital. Some first date. I personally think it’s too soon for Emily to date even though I did hate Maya.
Emily is being messed with — While at Jenna’s party, Emily finds out that not all her clothes were burned from the night Alli’s grave was found empty. In fact, her jacket is being donated to a church, the Read more…
Depression among teenagers is a very serious issue. That’s why when Hana posted this PSA about being sad I was totally feeling for her — whether it’s dealing with parents, rumours, dating — sometimes being a teenager SUCKS.
Hanna cries herself to sleep every night and can’t even bring herself to speak to the camera, opting instead to write her messages on Post-it notes. She decided to share her feelings via webcam, but it turns out what Hanna needs isn’t a friendly person to listen to her. What she actually needs is a therapist to guide her through her gaming addiction.
Watch it here:
With each new episode of PLL you can always expect a little mystery with a hint of creepy but this week episode took the definition of creepy to a whole other level.
Here are five things I learned on last night’s episode, “Kingdom of the Blind”
Lucas goes from nerdy to shady — The Rosewood halls have been looking a lot shadier these past few episodes and I think the reason may be Lucas. Not only has he been sporting the more rugged look instead of his perfect preppy style but he’s also been participating in behaviours that are a little less Lucas and a little more “A.” Not only has Lucas been secretly visiting Mona but he’s also threatened Caleb in a sketchy “A” way; which makes me wonder can Lucas be the new “A?” Wow, Hanna sure use to run with an interesting crowd. Are all of her old friends evil?
Melissa has baby drama — So not only do we find out in this episode that Melissa lost her baby but we also find out that the girls think the baby could be Garrett’s! This explains why Veronica Hastings is now taking on Garrett’s case but this still doesn’t explain what happened to Melissa’s baby. This is something both Veronica and Spencer can’t explain and I think it’s time for a moment of truth. Come on Melissa spill what you know!
Ezra helps Ella — Read more…
After being a little disappointed by the season premiere, I’m happy to report this week’s episode was KILLER!
Here are five things I learned:
1) Meredith is back – Just when the girls thought their past could no longer haunt them Aria gets a pleasant surprise. Her father’s ex mistress is applying for a teacher’s position at Aria’s school. Can you say awkward?! Now that Byron is divorced, could they rekindle their relationship? I mean, Meredith did say she and Byron were going to go out for lunch.
2) Little pieces of Alli’s grave are being distributed among the girls — First, Emily gets a necklace made out of what appears to be of Alli’s teeth… YUCK! And then Aria finds an earring in her locker that was supposedly buried with Alli. What’s next? Will Spencer find Alli’s eyeball in her cup of tea? I’m not looking forward to that one. Read more…
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK! And I could not be any happier! Finally all my sought out questions will be answered. All my waiting will be rewarded. Or so I thought.
As I put on my ‘I love Mr. Fitz’ crop top and awaited the return of my favorite show; I couldn’t help but feel that by the end of the episode I was left with more questions then answers.
Here are five things I learned on last night’s premiere, “I Play With Body Parts.”
1) ‘A’ is back: Game on bitches, just when you thought the girls were safe, the A Team strikes again. First, ‘A’ tries to frame the girls by making it look like they were the ones who stole Allison’s body. Then ‘A’ traps Aria in one of her school’s bathroom stalls just so he/she/they can torture her. Looks like Mona isn’t the only mastermind behind Allison’s death. This just leaves me with one question: who can A be? I hope I don’t have to wait until this season finale to find out because I just might feel ripped off.
2) Emily helped dig up Allison’s body: Read more…
Tonight’s the premiere of Pretty Little Liars, season three. FINALLY. The date has been marked on my very own Pretty Little Liars calendar since the end of season two. So to all my friends, if you continuously bug me tonight, be prepared to die because I’m obvs be sitting on the couch, wearing my I love Mr. Fitz crop top and watching the PLL marathon on ABC.
Yes, I know I have fangirl problems to the extreme but really who can blame me? Two words: Ian Harding. Here, I will give you a second to look him up… See told you he is HOT!
Ian isn’t the only reason why you should watch the premiere of PLL. Here are five more:
1) A new “A”
According to ABC Family we’ll be introduced to a new ‘A, who will use Aria’s past mistakes to taunt her. I’m a little excited to see what ‘A’ has in store for Aria especially after watching the season three promo, which shows Aria, trapped in a bathroom stall screaming for her life. My one concern is that Ezra will be caught up in this mess and I CANNOT have anything happen to him. My fangirl heart could not take that!
2) Ali’s grave is robbed? Read more…