Just because it’s 2013 doesn’t mean we still can’t celebrate the best of last year!! Fail Army released a hilarious compilation of the best worst fails of the year for your viewing displeasure.
Remember these doozies?
I don’t know if we’re all failing more in life or if we’re just filming menial activities more often on the off chance your friend falls and you strike YouTube GOLD, but every time I go online there’s a new fail compilation. failarmy took the best fails of the week and mashed them together in a nearly four minute clip. While 10 percent of the them are legit sports injuries the other 90 percent consists of daredevils trying to do something dumb.
Watch it here