The season three finale of Pretty Little Liars was by far my favorite one! There were just so many surprises and it left me with more questions then ever! I can honestly say I can’t wait for next season!
And so just in case you missed it here are five things you should know:
Toby is alive
Looks like we all got the happily ever after we wanted. Not only is Toby alive, but he only joined the A Team to help protect Spencer. Oh, how cute.
Aria and Ezra are over
After Ezra gets a substitute teacher position in the district, Aria decides to call it quits. But if I know PLL like a do, Aria and Ezra they will be together again soon enough! I only shed a few tears.
Spencer is a double agent Read more…
I’m still in shock over this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars. let’s just say I wasn’t expecting this one!
And just in case you missed it here are the top events that happened in this week’s episode of PLL “I’m Your Puppet.”
1. Toby’s body is found
After the girls spend all episode trying to prove to Spencer that Toby’s body wasn’t the one she found that night in the woods, Emily’s mom tells her that the police finally found Toby’s body. I guess when you mess with A, A messes with you right back.
2. Aria broke up with Ezra
So my heart basically broke into a million pieces last night and it was all because Aria decided to dump Ezra. She did this because she feels that now that Ezra’s son is in the picture she has to be out of it…. Poor Aria! Hopefully they get back together soon.
3. A messes with Hanna Read more…
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was full of surprises. Not only did we have surprise visitors but we also came across surprising evidence. This episode kept me on my toes to say the least.
But just incase you missed it here are five surprises from this week’s episode of PLL “Hot Water.”
Ezra is back – Our favorite on screen couple is back together! And after much anticipation we quickly find out that Ezra has no intentions of dumping Aria and Aria has not intentions of telling Ezra about her kiss with Wes. Hmm wonder how that will blow over.
Wilden makes the rounds- Now that all the girls assume and want to prove that Wilden did in fact have an affair with Ali, got her pregnant, and killed her, Wilden is starting to take matters into his own hands. First he scares Cici into skipping town and then he tries to scare Hanna’s mom into getting Hanna to stop trying to investigate this situation. This plan backfires of course because Wilden scares Hanna’s mom so much that she runs him over and when she goes back with Hanna to find the body, it’s gone! Oh where, oh where can Officer Wilden be.
Cici’s info- When Emily goes and checks in on Cici she discovers that Cici is leaving Rosewood thanks to Wilden but before she goes she leaves Hanna with this info. The photo that Emily had of Wilden, Ali, and Cici was taken by Melissa Hastings. Cici also saw Ali the night of her murder as Melissa wanted videos from Ali and Cici went to talk to Ali to get those videos. Looks like there’s more to the NAT club then we thought.
Ezra’s mom wants a truce- Ezra’s mom comes to town in this week’s episode in order to thank Aria for all that she has done for Ezra (weird) and to (what seems like) ask Ezra to be a part of his son’s life. But once she is denied access to Ezra’s son, Ezra’s mom decides to sell Maggie’s condo (which she owns) leaving Maggie homeless and running into the open arms of Ezra. And this folks is how things in Rosewood just became a bit more complicated.
Toby tries and kills Spencer- After Spencer comes back from a date with Wren (can I get a “whoot whoot!”) she goes to relax in her sauna. This then causes what we assume is Toby to lock Spencer in her sauna and write on her mirror steamy with “Wren steamy with me.” Luckily, Aria came to visit at this exact moment and freed Spencer before she suffocated to death. Looks like the green eyes monsters has hit Toby hard.
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was a little heartbreaking to say the least. Not only did I have to watch poor Spencer go through the worlds worst break up but I had to watch Ezra walk away and find out that Paige might be cheating on Emily. Talk about a rough week in Rosewood.
But just in case you couldn’t tune in here is what you missed on this week’s episode of PLL, “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno.”
1. Emily gets a package- Just when you thought the show couldn’t get anymore creepier Emily gets a package from James aka Nat’s family. Inside this package were old birthday cards Emily had given Ali along with Emily’s biology notebook. Along with biology notes this notebook held a conversation between Ali and Cece (I assume) about a beach hottie that Ali had hooked up with over the summer. Who is this beach hottie? I don’t know but I have a feeling he has a lot to do with Ali’s murder.
2. Wilden was at Cape Cod- When Emily goes down to the police station to turn in her notebook she sees on the police bulletin board a photo of Wilden in Cape Cod with two other guys holding a fish. Could this mean he was there at the same time Ali was? And even better could he be the beach hottie? I knew he was too suspicious to be trusted. Read more…
1. New characters hit Rosewood- Looks like Rosewood has welcomed two new hotties who go by the names of Eric Kahn and Wesley Fitzgerald… recognize these last names? You should. Eric is Noel Kahn’s older brother and Wesley is Ezra’s younger brother. I wonder what kind of trouble these two will get into but until then I am okay with the newest eye candy,
2. Ezra is a baby daddy — UMMM OKAY this was one surprise I kind of was not expecting or ready for…. Looks like Mr. Fitz has a darker past than I thought. Apparently Ezra was more then just a high school nerd. According to his brother, Ezra got a girl named Maggie pregnant. When confronted by this story Ezra admits it was the summer after high school and he hasn’t spoken to this girl since…. Hmm maybe soon there will be another blast from the past for Ezra… who knows with Jackie gone Rosewood is due for another scandal.
3. Hanna and Caleb are back together — After Caleb pretends to be ‘A’ in order to kidnap Hanna and talk to her, she and Caleb decide to reunite and fight “A” together. They seal the deal with a steamy make out sesh and all is right in Hanna’s world once more… well until Caleb finds out she kissed Wren that is.
4. The truth is with Noel Kahn and Jenna — Cece, Spencer and Aria go to the Kahn’s cottage for a party where they meet Jenna and Noel Kahn. The suspense is high after a very intense game of truth between Noel and Aria and Jenna and Spencer. But before you get too excited nothing is discovered except that Jenna and Noel should be careful because Spencer and Aria are on to them and won’t give up.
5. The eye stamps origin is discovered — Remember those eye tattoos that seem to be on every member of the ‘A’ team, and Maya? Well Eric Kahn stamps people with the same design at his parties What Maya was doing at one of his parties I don’t know but I’m sure ‘A’ does. I guess we’ll just have to wait till the girls get to the bottom of this to find out the answer!
Case closed! Just like every episode of PLL, this week we got important solutions but were still left with sooo many questions.
Here are five things I learned on this week’s episode, “The Remains of the ‘A’”
1. Amber Rose’s identity is discovered — My favourite duo is back and this time they’re teaming up to uncover the identity of Amber Rose and to make sure that Garrett stays behind bars. Go Jason and Spencer! This mission is a little funny though because Amber Rose is really a little antique shop where Spencer and Jason find an anklet that Ali used to wear. They then turn it into the police, who find traces of Ali’s blood while also finding traces of someone else’s blood… the biggest catch of all is it isn’t Garretts!
2. Garrett isn’t guilty — Surprise, surprise, Garrett didn’t kill Ali. First, we find out that Garrett’s evidence is being tampered with; which would cause the case to be dismissed due to lack of evidence. But then we find out that Ali’s anklet did not contain traces of Garrett’s blood and then to top it all off Spencer gets a text from A saying that Garrett is not Ali’s killer. What an episode!
3. Ezra has 50,000 dollars in his sock drawer — Read more…