Sacha Baron Cohen stopped by Australia’s Today show to coerce you into seeing “The Dictator” and also talk about hot button topics like Rihanna, Mel Gibson and Ryan Seacrest.
Here are a few things I learned:
1) Mel Gibson is now the head of the Republic of Wadiya’s Department for Race Relations and on the board for the Museum of Intolerance.
2) Aladeen has paid for sex with Rihanna so many times that he would have had enough air miles to fly him around the world 10 times first class.
3) Reporters are terrified to comment on anything lest it backlash on them. Instead of joking around, they answer with suppressed laughs that sound like awkward exhales of air. This reporter/interviewee relationship unintentionally reflects the relationship between media and tyrants. Deep.
4) Aladeen has 25 female virgin guards. “I check their virginity every night with the head of my penis.” Though he goes too far with this one: the first rule of a politician is they should only harass female staff because they only cry, whereas guys will always talk.
5) The infidel Ryan Seacrest is used to having Asian men all over his chest so it wasn’t such a big deal when Kim Jong-il’s was all spilled all over him.
Watch it here: