This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars “Saying Goodbye to Alison Again” left me with many questions and not enough answers. I’m super anxious for next week.
A plays with Emily’s head- At the beginning of this week’s episode, Emily found a postcard that was supposed to be buried with Ali. On the back of the postcard there was a nice little message written by A in French to Emily. We later find out that the message in English translates to “stop digging the police already know it’s you who is capable of murder- A.” This causes Emily to believe that she was the one who killed Ali. Even after a quick visit to Dr. Sullivan’s office (whoot whoot glad to see she’s back) she confuses a flashback of Ali’s death with a flashback of her in the cemetery while Ali’s grave is being dug up. She then realizes that there was a girl in a red jacket that night and that this girl is the A teams leader and needs to be stopped. I’m so looking forward to seeing how they plan on making that happen.
Caleb found his dad- so after Caleb learns that his childhood home is being torn down Hanna convinces Caleb to go see it one last time. Once Caleb and Hanna get to his old home Hanna meets Caleb’s uncle (his dads brother). But even so both Hanna and I have a feeling Caleb’s uncle is really his dad. Boy Rosewood really does know how to bring on the family drama.
Ezra’s little brother is back- Looks like teacher student relationships run in the family because in this week’s episode we learn that Ezra’s little brother is staying at Ezra’s apartment while he is away not because Ezra told him he could but because he’s trying to runaway from his family. What’s causing him to run away from his family? Well maybe it’s the fact that he tried to get kicked out of prep school by trying to sleep with his physics teacher. Oh the irony in this one.
Wilden might be Ali’s baby daddy - So we all know how creepy Wilden can be but is he really capable of having an affair with Ali and getting her pregnant? This is what the girls think so only time can tell.
We found a room to go with Toby’s key- After Spencer hires a Private Investigator to track down what room is unlocked by Toby’s key we find out it leads to some empty room in some sketchy apartment building. Hmm talk about a dead end… could it possibly be another hideout for the A team? Something tells me we aren’t done with this mystery.
This toddler named Ali was clearly trying to climb up the ledge to her family’s flatscreen television so she could portal through the screen and meet her favourite animated characters. When the harsh reality of her television’s tangibility set in and she started to climb back down the ledge, she realized her legs were just a little too short to make the journey.
Her father tried to talk her through the predicament, assuring her she could make the couple inches. Unfortunately, the same thing happened again a couple hours later. ADORBZ.
Watch it here
All aboard the creepy A- train! This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars took us on a frightful ride and just in case you missed it, I’m here to recount every juicy detail.
1. Adam Lambert Guest Stars — This was the best surprise out of all the surprises in last night’s episode. Adam Lambert was the guest performer for this high school’s train party. This makes total sense, of course, because every singer dreams about singing at a local high school party; still, it was a pleasant surprise compared to the more morbid ones we got.
2. Byron talked to Ali the night of her death? – So in a strange turn of events Garrett decided to help Spencer and the girls by recounting the events that happened the night Ali was murdered. Garrett told Spencer that he, Melissa, Jenna and Ian were up in Alison’s bedroom the night of her murder. He and Jenna left her room in order to let Ian and Melissa talk. Once outside, Garrett ran into Ali, who naturally started mocking Jenna. The argument got so heated that Jenna told Garrett to hurt Alison with a hockey stick. After, some lies told by Alison, Jenna thinks Garrett killed her. What Jenna doesn’t know is that later, Garrett returned to the backyard and saw Alison talking with Aria’s father, Byron. Wait so does that mean Byron killed Alison or was Alison just another underage hottie that Byron hooked up with? I knew Bryon was a sleezeball.
3. Garrett is dead — Read more…
On this week’s episode of PLL’s “Stolen Kisses,” the girls work on trying to crack the password to Maya’s website and they find out a few things…
Here are five things I learned on last night’s episode:
1. Caleb is back — Caleb returns to Rosewood and his first encounter with Hanna is while she’s having a coffee meeting with Wren. Talk about awkward! But conveniently, he returns to Rosewood just when the girls need him to crack Maya’s password. Don’t you just love how Hollywood works sometimes? Caleb, being the pro that he is, cracks Maya’s password and opens her personal vlog. Surprise, surprise, Maya took a video right before she was killed that explains how she needs to face her fears, just as Garret’s police car lights come into the frame. Hopefully we’ll get to see more of that video in next week’s episode.
2. “A” tried to get rid of Mona — Just when the girls think they finally have a key to all their answers, “A” interferes and tries to shake them up. This week, Wren tells Hanna that the board at the insane asylum is trying to transfer Mona to a center in Saratoga. This is followed by a text from “A” that says now that Mona is out of the way Hanna is next. Lucky for us Hanna confronts the board and gives a touching speech arguing the right for Mona to stay in Rosewood. Just like every happy beginning, Mona is allowed to stay and Hanna kisses Wren… yes you heard me Hanna kisses Wren…. Killing me and all my Wren and Spencer dreams.
3. Emily has another flashback – Well she sort of does. After awkwardly avoiding each other, Emily finally confronts Paige to see what’s up. We later find out that the reason Paige has been avoiding Emily is because on the night that Ali’s grave was dug up Emily went to Paige’s house and kissed her and then left. Talk about playing a little ding dong ditch! This later results in Emily and Paige kissing for real and possibly finally becoming a couple. …Goodbye Nate…at least for now.
4. Ezra’s real last name is Fitzgerald — Read more…
After this week’s episode of PLL I ‘m sure to have nightmares. I mean Mona singing still sends shivers down my spine and those dolls… those dolls… are just too much.
But just in case you missed it (lucky for you because you can now sleep peacefully) here’s this week’s recap:
1. Cece Drake, the new Ali — Just when the girls thought they had finally gotten rid of Ali’s presence in their lives, Cece Drake shows up (a.k.a ex-girlfriend of Jason and an Ali doppelgänger). Just like Ali, she knows how to stir trouble in Rosewood. She hasn’t even been there for a week but she’s already broken up Nate and Jenna. Looks like Ali has been reincarnated and now goes by the name Cece.
2. Nate has the hots for Emily – After careful observation, I’ve sensed that Nate had a little crush on Emily but in this week’s episode he finally admits it. Now all we need is for Emily to come to her senses and drop Paige for this Hottie. I mean she could be bi right? Though it is Maya’s cousin…
3. Ella starts dating again — Finally my favorite PLL mom is back on the market and after going on a date with Pastor Ted (that dude sure gets around) she meets a very attractive café owner. I look forward to seeing more of him. He could really take my mind off of the lack of Ezra scenes this season is seriously lacking!
4. Aria visits Mona – Read more…
Case closed! Just like every episode of PLL, this week we got important solutions but were still left with sooo many questions.
Here are five things I learned on this week’s episode, “The Remains of the ‘A’”
1. Amber Rose’s identity is discovered — My favourite duo is back and this time they’re teaming up to uncover the identity of Amber Rose and to make sure that Garrett stays behind bars. Go Jason and Spencer! This mission is a little funny though because Amber Rose is really a little antique shop where Spencer and Jason find an anklet that Ali used to wear. They then turn it into the police, who find traces of Ali’s blood while also finding traces of someone else’s blood… the biggest catch of all is it isn’t Garretts!
2. Garrett isn’t guilty — Surprise, surprise, Garrett didn’t kill Ali. First, we find out that Garrett’s evidence is being tampered with; which would cause the case to be dismissed due to lack of evidence. But then we find out that Ali’s anklet did not contain traces of Garrett’s blood and then to top it all off Spencer gets a text from A saying that Garrett is not Ali’s killer. What an episode!
3. Ezra has 50,000 dollars in his sock drawer — Read more…
Lindsay Lohan is apparently thinking of dropping her last name, reports PopEater.com.
“Lindsay is dropping the Lohan and just going by Lindsay,” Dina, Lindsay’s mother, told PopEater. “Plus, me and [younger daughter] Ali will be officially changing our last names back to my maiden name, Sullivan.”
Apparently, the Lohan family wants nothing to do with crazy-media-seeker father Michael, so they are all changing there name. So will Lindsay be joining Oprah, Cher, and Jesus?
“So many of the greatest people in showbiz are known by just their first name. Look at Oprah and Beyonce. Now you can add Lindsay to that list,” a family friend told PopEater. “And it’s a way for them all to start over. No one in the family want anything to do with Lindsay’s father [Michael Lohan] anymore and that includes sharing a last name.”
Although I could see why they want to do this, not everyone thinks it’s a good idea. ”I don’t think it’s a smart move,” brand strategist Kaira Akita told E Online. ”She’s been in a position as a celebrity [where it has appeared as if] she’s kind of beat the system, so the idea of her going with a one-name moniker makes it appear as if she’s higher above us.”
I mean, I know the Lohan name doesn’t exactly embody a positive and joyous nature, but this is a little extreme. On one hand, I see why she wants to change it. She wants to start over and distance herself from this crazy Lohan stereotype. But at the same time, do you think you’ll ever bounce back as an actress with the name “Lindsay”? I see Lilo being a good one-namer, but not Lindsay.
But if it makes Lindsay happy, then so be it. All I want for her is to move on with her life and start over. No one can deny that she is a great actress, so we’ll just have to wait and see where this goes.
Legendary boxer MUHAMMAD ALI was honoured by his friend BILLY CRYSTAL on his 65th birthday Wedensday night.
The former heavyweight champion was watching Crystal perform at Arizona State University when the comedian called him up onstage.
Ali was then given a standing ovation for one minute, while Crystal’s wife JANICE brought out a birthday cake.
Crystal told the crowd, “He’s been a truly great friend to me and a great friend to the world. Please join me in singing happy birthday to the greatest senior citizen of all time.”
(c) 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All global rights reserved. No unauthorized copying or re-distributing permitted.