The season three finale of Pretty Little Liars was by far my favorite one! There were just so many surprises and it left me with more questions then ever! I can honestly say I can’t wait for next season!
And so just in case you missed it here are five things you should know:
Toby is alive
Looks like we all got the happily ever after we wanted. Not only is Toby alive, but he only joined the A Team to help protect Spencer. Oh, how cute.
Aria and Ezra are over
After Ezra gets a substitute teacher position in the district, Aria decides to call it quits. But if I know PLL like a do, Aria and Ezra they will be together again soon enough! I only shed a few tears.
Spencer is a double agent Read more…
I’m still in shock over this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars. let’s just say I wasn’t expecting this one!
And just in case you missed it here are the top events that happened in this week’s episode of PLL “I’m Your Puppet.”
1. Toby’s body is found
After the girls spend all episode trying to prove to Spencer that Toby’s body wasn’t the one she found that night in the woods, Emily’s mom tells her that the police finally found Toby’s body. I guess when you mess with A, A messes with you right back.
2. Aria broke up with Ezra
So my heart basically broke into a million pieces last night and it was all because Aria decided to dump Ezra. She did this because she feels that now that Ezra’s son is in the picture she has to be out of it…. Poor Aria! Hopefully they get back together soon.
3. A messes with Hanna Read more…
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was all about Spencer going Cray- Cray!
At least we are finally getting to the bottom of this and finally seeing what has been going on with Spencer these past few episodes.
And just in case you missed it here are five things that happened on this week’s episode of PLL “Will the Circle Be Unbroken”.
Spencer chills at Radley
The episode starts off with a scene of Spencer in Radley. We see that she still has not gotten in touch with her friends and is still going by the name Jane Doe. Luckily, Dr. Sullivan finds her and discovers that Spencer wants to escape from her past because she found Toby’s body. The episode ends with Spencer mentally telling the girls that they can no longer rely on her. Looks like Spencer has officially gone crazy… poor girl.
Wilden is back
UMMM, SHOCKING! Wilden decides to make an appearance in this week’s episode. After causally stalking both Hanna and her mom, he tells Hanna that he will stop only in exchange for the keys to his police car. Umm, somebody better tell him that his car is now swimming with the fishes. We wonder how he’ll react to that news.
Hanna might be moving
It’s casually mentioned that Hanna may be moving to New York. Could this be a plan devised by A to break the girls apart or are we really going to have to say goodbye to Hanna soon? Aww, no! What about the Caleb we all know? I will not be able to handle my second favorite couple breaking up; I guess we will just have to wait and see.
While Spencer is at Radley she becomes friends with a guy name E. Lam. For those of you who don’t remember, that was Toby’s secret Radley name. When Spencer questions E. on the security at Radley, we quickly find out that there were more then just security problems and that E. knew Toby as a little kid because his mom use to be a patient there. Talk about a small world! P.S. I like this guy and I can’t wait to see what other info he may provide us with.
Ali was never pregnant
Mona decides to visit Spencer at Radley and during this visit we find out that Ali was never pregnant and that Mona has Ali’s diary entries. She, of course, will only give them to Spencer in exchange for something but that something Spencer will not do. All I know is I really want to read them so one of the girls better find a way to get them pronto!
On this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars, it looks like the cat’s out of the bag and the girls finally discover the secret identity of A and it’s … TOBY! Whaaaat?
If that wasn’t a big surprise already, the girls also uncover another one of Toby’s dirty little secret. But just in case you missed all the drama from last night, here’s five things I learned on this week’s episode of PLL, “Out of Sight, Out of Mind.”
1. Maggie is moving to Rosewood
We find out that Maggie is in town and has decided to move to Rosewood if she can find a job. If that wasn’t enough trouble, Ezra’s son, Malcolm, falls and hurt himself under Aria’s watch. The poor boy had to get a couple of stitches which cause Aria to question whether or not she and Ezra can really make it as a couple, especially if Maggie and Malcolm decide to stay in Rosewood.
2. Wilden may still be alive
Hanna thinks she’s being stalked by Wilden or at the very least, his police car. To help fuel the fire even more, her own mother thought she saw Wilden himself and has decided that he is alive. Hanna might just be right thinking that she’s being watched as she finds his police car in her garage when she comes home. Hanna calls on Aria and the two push the car into the lake. It’s probably a bad move on their part and I feel like this will only come back and haunt them later on.
3. Toby is dead
After Emily finds out that Toby is A, she sets out on a mission to find him in order to prove that he was really trying to help the girls. Spencer, on the other hand, spends the whole episode trying to protect Emily from A as A previously threatened Spencer that if she told anyone, her friends would be the ones to pay. Emily tries tracking down Toby as Spencer does the same with Mona. Once both girls think they found who they were looking for, both girls discover that Toby is dead: Spencer sees his body, whereas Emily mysteriously gets a funeral program from a girl in the red coat.
4. Spencer has lost it
Spencer goes on a psychotic rage after she sees Toby’s body in the woods and eventually ends up in a mental hospital without identification. Hopefully, the girls find out where she is soon because Spencer needs her friends right now. At the end of the episode, a fisherman discovers Wilden’s hat. I wonder what mysteries this new clue brings. I guess we’ll have to find out next week!
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was full of surprises. Not only did we have surprise visitors but we also came across surprising evidence. This episode kept me on my toes to say the least.
But just incase you missed it here are five surprises from this week’s episode of PLL “Hot Water.”
Ezra is back – Our favorite on screen couple is back together! And after much anticipation we quickly find out that Ezra has no intentions of dumping Aria and Aria has not intentions of telling Ezra about her kiss with Wes. Hmm wonder how that will blow over.
Wilden makes the rounds- Now that all the girls assume and want to prove that Wilden did in fact have an affair with Ali, got her pregnant, and killed her, Wilden is starting to take matters into his own hands. First he scares Cici into skipping town and then he tries to scare Hanna’s mom into getting Hanna to stop trying to investigate this situation. This plan backfires of course because Wilden scares Hanna’s mom so much that she runs him over and when she goes back with Hanna to find the body, it’s gone! Oh where, oh where can Officer Wilden be.
Cici’s info- When Emily goes and checks in on Cici she discovers that Cici is leaving Rosewood thanks to Wilden but before she goes she leaves Hanna with this info. The photo that Emily had of Wilden, Ali, and Cici was taken by Melissa Hastings. Cici also saw Ali the night of her murder as Melissa wanted videos from Ali and Cici went to talk to Ali to get those videos. Looks like there’s more to the NAT club then we thought.
Ezra’s mom wants a truce- Ezra’s mom comes to town in this week’s episode in order to thank Aria for all that she has done for Ezra (weird) and to (what seems like) ask Ezra to be a part of his son’s life. But once she is denied access to Ezra’s son, Ezra’s mom decides to sell Maggie’s condo (which she owns) leaving Maggie homeless and running into the open arms of Ezra. And this folks is how things in Rosewood just became a bit more complicated.
Toby tries and kills Spencer- After Spencer comes back from a date with Wren (can I get a “whoot whoot!”) she goes to relax in her sauna. This then causes what we assume is Toby to lock Spencer in her sauna and write on her mirror steamy with “Wren steamy with me.” Luckily, Aria came to visit at this exact moment and freed Spencer before she suffocated to death. Looks like the green eyes monsters has hit Toby hard.
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars, “What becomes of a Broken Heart,” was an episode full of emotions — and not just from me.
This week, each character had to go through some emotional dilemma, dilemmas such as Wes kissing Aria and Spencer going completely insane.
But just in case you missed it, here are five emotional dilemmas you should catch up on:
Caleb’s Uncle is his dad- After Hanna tracks down Caleb’s uncle, she questions him about being Caleb’s dad and as it turns out—drum roll, please— Caleb’s uncle is really his dad! After some heavy convincing done by Hanna, Caleb goes and meets him and, aw, it looks like Rosewood will soon be getting one more big happy family.
Jason is on a mission and his target is Wilden- When Emily goes and sees Jason to try and smooth over Spencer’s accusation of Ali being pregnant with Wilden’s child, we find out that Jason has done some investigating of his own. Looks like he may also suspect Wilden doing the no pants dance with Ali.
Wren is back- Wren is back and he has come to check up on Spencer! With Spencer being one stop away from pyscho town, Wren comes in and tries to save the day. But unfortunately he couldn’t see past Spencer’s plan to get to her competition and attack Mona. Poor Spence! She really needs to get a grip.
Wilden Knew Cici and Ali- After Jason and Emily decided to go through Jason’s dad’s pictures to see if there is any sign that Ali knew Wilden, we find out that Wilden knew both CiCi and Ali. The funny thing is when Emily had asked Cici earlier if she knew him she denied it. Hmm… Wonder what Cici knows and is not telling us.
Jason is missing- As Jason and Emily were leaving Jason’s dad’s office, whom I assume was A tried to trap Jason and Emily in the elevator. Luckily, Emily escaped but Jason was left trapped as the elevator plummeted to the floor. Don’t worry folks Jason survived the accident but went missing while at the hospital. Where is Jason? I don’t know but hopefully we will find out in next week’s installment.
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars “Saying Goodbye to Alison Again” left me with many questions and not enough answers. I’m super anxious for next week.
A plays with Emily’s head- At the beginning of this week’s episode, Emily found a postcard that was supposed to be buried with Ali. On the back of the postcard there was a nice little message written by A in French to Emily. We later find out that the message in English translates to “stop digging the police already know it’s you who is capable of murder- A.” This causes Emily to believe that she was the one who killed Ali. Even after a quick visit to Dr. Sullivan’s office (whoot whoot glad to see she’s back) she confuses a flashback of Ali’s death with a flashback of her in the cemetery while Ali’s grave is being dug up. She then realizes that there was a girl in a red jacket that night and that this girl is the A teams leader and needs to be stopped. I’m so looking forward to seeing how they plan on making that happen.
Caleb found his dad- so after Caleb learns that his childhood home is being torn down Hanna convinces Caleb to go see it one last time. Once Caleb and Hanna get to his old home Hanna meets Caleb’s uncle (his dads brother). But even so both Hanna and I have a feeling Caleb’s uncle is really his dad. Boy Rosewood really does know how to bring on the family drama.
Ezra’s little brother is back- Looks like teacher student relationships run in the family because in this week’s episode we learn that Ezra’s little brother is staying at Ezra’s apartment while he is away not because Ezra told him he could but because he’s trying to runaway from his family. What’s causing him to run away from his family? Well maybe it’s the fact that he tried to get kicked out of prep school by trying to sleep with his physics teacher. Oh the irony in this one.
Wilden might be Ali’s baby daddy - So we all know how creepy Wilden can be but is he really capable of having an affair with Ali and getting her pregnant? This is what the girls think so only time can tell.
We found a room to go with Toby’s key- After Spencer hires a Private Investigator to track down what room is unlocked by Toby’s key we find out it leads to some empty room in some sketchy apartment building. Hmm talk about a dead end… could it possibly be another hideout for the A team? Something tells me we aren’t done with this mystery.
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was a little heartbreaking to say the least. Not only did I have to watch poor Spencer go through the worlds worst break up but I had to watch Ezra walk away and find out that Paige might be cheating on Emily. Talk about a rough week in Rosewood.
But just in case you couldn’t tune in here is what you missed on this week’s episode of PLL, “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno.”
1. Emily gets a package- Just when you thought the show couldn’t get anymore creepier Emily gets a package from James aka Nat’s family. Inside this package were old birthday cards Emily had given Ali along with Emily’s biology notebook. Along with biology notes this notebook held a conversation between Ali and Cece (I assume) about a beach hottie that Ali had hooked up with over the summer. Who is this beach hottie? I don’t know but I have a feeling he has a lot to do with Ali’s murder.
2. Wilden was at Cape Cod- When Emily goes down to the police station to turn in her notebook she sees on the police bulletin board a photo of Wilden in Cape Cod with two other guys holding a fish. Could this mean he was there at the same time Ali was? And even better could he be the beach hottie? I knew he was too suspicious to be trusted. Read more…
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars “Misery is Company” made me feel a whirlwind of emotions. I didn’t know if I should feel sad, scared, or happy. But if there’s one thing I’m happy about, it’s the fact that some secrets are finally out.
Just in case you missed it, here are five things that left me emotionally traumatized:
1. Meredith is a psycho — After last week’s episode we all assumed Meredith was an okay gal and would now help Aria go against the evil force that was formally known as Byron. Well, in this week’s episode we find out that Meredith really is a psycho and that we should have never let ourselves trust her for even a split second. This week she drugs Aria so she can find where Aria stashed the missing diary pages. Once Aria catches on to Meredith’s evil plan and tries to defend herself, Meredith outsmarts her and locks Aria and her friends in Aria’s basement until Byron gets home and finds them.
2. Byron didn’t kill Ali — Once Bryon gets home to find Aria and her friends locked in the basement, he explains he didn’t kill Ali. He also admits he did go see her the night of her murder but only to tell her he will no longer fall for her blackmail and if she wanted to tell Ella about his affair she could. After he finishes, he also tells Aria he saw Spencer’s sister Melissa that night. He then asks Aria if she believes him and when she says she doesn’t know, Bryon says he’ll confess to the police what he knows. This causes Aria to burn the diary pages and say that she believes him. So I guess this means Byron isn’t as creepy as we all thought…. for now.
3. Ali’s more then just a dream — When Aria was drugged by Meredith she had a dream that Ali was in her room. In this dream Ali told Aria to stop drinking Meredith’s tea and that Byron didn’t kill her. Any normal person would assume that this was just a hallucination. But in Aria’s dream, Ali put a doll on a table by Aria’s door and the strange thing is once Aria woke up the same doll was on that same table… could this actually mean Ali might be alive?
4. Spencer finds out Toby’s A — Read more…
What better way to start off 2013 than with the season three premiere of Pretty Little Liars? As I always say, with a new year there are always new secretes waiting to be discovered!
Just in case you missed it here are five things that happened during this week’s episode of PLL.
1. Mona is back — Mona is back but can she be trusted? She was released from Rosewood’s insane asylum (guess they figured they would just release her since she already comes and goes as she pleases), returned to school and led everyone to believe that she’s better. Someone stabbed a brain into the inside of her locker door with knife leading her to creepily walk down the hall like Strange Emily to discard the organ.
All is forgiven when she spreads a video apology and it goes viral. Can she really be trusted or will she always remain the girls’ favorite frenemy?
2. The owner of Lost Woods Resort is now the janitor at Rosewood High — Read more…
All aboard the creepy A- train! This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars took us on a frightful ride and just in case you missed it, I’m here to recount every juicy detail.
1. Adam Lambert Guest Stars — This was the best surprise out of all the surprises in last night’s episode. Adam Lambert was the guest performer for this high school’s train party. This makes total sense, of course, because every singer dreams about singing at a local high school party; still, it was a pleasant surprise compared to the more morbid ones we got.
2. Byron talked to Ali the night of her death? – So in a strange turn of events Garrett decided to help Spencer and the girls by recounting the events that happened the night Ali was murdered. Garrett told Spencer that he, Melissa, Jenna and Ian were up in Alison’s bedroom the night of her murder. He and Jenna left her room in order to let Ian and Melissa talk. Once outside, Garrett ran into Ali, who naturally started mocking Jenna. The argument got so heated that Jenna told Garrett to hurt Alison with a hockey stick. After, some lies told by Alison, Jenna thinks Garrett killed her. What Jenna doesn’t know is that later, Garrett returned to the backyard and saw Alison talking with Aria’s father, Byron. Wait so does that mean Byron killed Alison or was Alison just another underage hottie that Byron hooked up with? I knew Bryon was a sleezeball.
3. Garrett is dead — Read more…
The mid-season finale of Pretty Little Liars, aptly called “The BetrAyal,” was actually too much for me to handle. In between crying and abrasively yelling at the TV that “I can’t, I can’t, it’s too much!” I somehow managed to calm myself down long enough to fill you guys in on what you missed.
*NOTE: ANDPOP takes no responsibility if you throw your laptop at the wall after reading this. Because let me tell you, you’re in for a wave of emotions.
1. Toby and Spencer have sex – PLL totally teased us by dangling Toby in front of our faces like “Oh! Look at what a good guy he is.” Spencer is so smitten by him that she even decides to have sex with him, which is HUGE! We know Spencer is the most calculated of the bunch so if she trusts Toby, then we should too. RIGHT? Wrong.
2. Nate is a fake — Remember that stalker Maya had a while back? Plot twist: it was Nate, whose real name is Lyndon. After Nate whisks Emily away for a “quiet” weekend at a cottage he confesses to being Maya’s stalker and as a final act of revenge he tries to kill Paige, who he kidnapped. Luckily Emily manages to kill Nate/Lyndon, which means Garrett can be released from prison.
3. Caleb gets shot- Kay, so there’s a 99.9 percent chance I’m crying as I write this, because Caleb got shot. All I know is he better make a full recovery or else I will not be okay and life as I know it will end.
**Find out who the new “A” is and watch the trailer for the next episode below! Read more…
Jenna’s secret videos are found — Remember those secret videos the girls had of Jenna trying to seduce Toby? Well they were found and handed to — of all people — Hanna’s mom. Luckily Caleb came to the rescue and talked Hanna’s mom out of handing them to the police. Instead Hanna’s mom destroyed them. At least that’s one piece of blackmail the girls don’t have to worry about anymore.
Aria meets Maggie — After Ezra says he wants to know if his ex mother of his child Maggie is doing all right, Aria goes undercover as an undergrad student named Amy and visits Maggie. She finds out that Ezra indeed has a child! Yes a child. Excuse me while I sit here staring at the computer screen stunned, I can only imagine where this will now take us.
Ali and Paige have a history – Looks like all is really fair in love and war and by the looks of it Ali and Paige fought for the love of Emily. Just like any Ali clone Cece decided to stir some trouble in the girl’s lives by telling Spencer that Paige and Ali used to battle it out for Emily. This causes Spencer to believe that Paige could be “A.” This actually makes sense since both Maya and Ali dated Emily and were both murdered. Oh and did I mention that Spencer and Hanna found an earring in Paige’s bag that matches the earring in Ali’s grave? Wow people really do do crazy things when they’re in love.
Maya’s cousin is a freak — Okay so I’m so over liking the whole Nate and Emily duo. That dude is a freak with major anger problems! First, he basically stalks and torments Jenna and then he blows up on Emily once she admits the kiss between them was a mistake. He honestly needs to take an anger management class and chill! I’m beginning to think he might be A
Jenna’s final warning — No PLL episode would be complete without a very vague and creepy message from a cast member and this time Jenna showed up at Emily’s house and warned her to be careful who she spends time with. She could be talking about Nate or Paige. Either way, both characters just became extremely sketchy.
1. A Letter from Maya — The girls find an old letter addressed to Emily from Maya in Hanna’s backyard, dating back to the day Maya was murdered. The letter states Emily should meet Maya at a location that seems to be blurred out due to rain and age. The girls try and figure out where Maya wanted to meet Emily and of course their research leads them to Noel Kahn’s cabin. Here, Emily and Hanna find Maya’s bag and if that wasn’t shocking enough guess who pays Hanna and Em a surprise visit at Noel’s cottage? A!! Their visitor traps Hanna and Emily in the cabin and leaves them with this message “I am saving you for later.” Talk about creepy.
2. Ezra finds Maggie — After a whole episode of fighting and not talking, Ezra finally tells Aria that he found Maggie. I’m personally curious to find out what this Maggie looks like and if she kept the baby. Who knows what kind of drama this will lead to?
3. Nat kisses Emily — As if Emily’s life wasn’t complicated enough, a very tearful Nat appears on Emily’s doorstep hoping to snag a kiss from Emily. This time Nat’ wish is granted and I finally got the kiss I was waiting for. Too bad Paige witnesses it all from afar.
4. Maya’s murder caught on camera — A surprising turn of events happened on this week’s episode. Noel Kahn actually tries to help the girls out. Noel sends Spencer a security tape from his cabin on the night of Maya’s murder. After carefully observation, Spencer learns Garrett could not have killed Maya because he was arrested at midnight while the tape shows Maya being killed around 1 am. This means Maya and Ali’s killer is still out there, sending chills down my spine.
5. Ella and the coffee boy — My favourite coffee boy is back and this time he’s officially going steady with Ella. I just hope this relationship lasts because I would love to see this caffeinated hunk have more screen time.
1. New characters hit Rosewood- Looks like Rosewood has welcomed two new hotties who go by the names of Eric Kahn and Wesley Fitzgerald… recognize these last names? You should. Eric is Noel Kahn’s older brother and Wesley is Ezra’s younger brother. I wonder what kind of trouble these two will get into but until then I am okay with the newest eye candy,
2. Ezra is a baby daddy — UMMM OKAY this was one surprise I kind of was not expecting or ready for…. Looks like Mr. Fitz has a darker past than I thought. Apparently Ezra was more then just a high school nerd. According to his brother, Ezra got a girl named Maggie pregnant. When confronted by this story Ezra admits it was the summer after high school and he hasn’t spoken to this girl since…. Hmm maybe soon there will be another blast from the past for Ezra… who knows with Jackie gone Rosewood is due for another scandal.
3. Hanna and Caleb are back together — After Caleb pretends to be ‘A’ in order to kidnap Hanna and talk to her, she and Caleb decide to reunite and fight “A” together. They seal the deal with a steamy make out sesh and all is right in Hanna’s world once more… well until Caleb finds out she kissed Wren that is.
4. The truth is with Noel Kahn and Jenna — Cece, Spencer and Aria go to the Kahn’s cottage for a party where they meet Jenna and Noel Kahn. The suspense is high after a very intense game of truth between Noel and Aria and Jenna and Spencer. But before you get too excited nothing is discovered except that Jenna and Noel should be careful because Spencer and Aria are on to them and won’t give up.
5. The eye stamps origin is discovered — Remember those eye tattoos that seem to be on every member of the ‘A’ team, and Maya? Well Eric Kahn stamps people with the same design at his parties What Maya was doing at one of his parties I don’t know but I’m sure ‘A’ does. I guess we’ll just have to wait till the girls get to the bottom of this to find out the answer!
On this week’s episode of PLL’s “Stolen Kisses,” the girls work on trying to crack the password to Maya’s website and they find out a few things…
Here are five things I learned on last night’s episode:
1. Caleb is back — Caleb returns to Rosewood and his first encounter with Hanna is while she’s having a coffee meeting with Wren. Talk about awkward! But conveniently, he returns to Rosewood just when the girls need him to crack Maya’s password. Don’t you just love how Hollywood works sometimes? Caleb, being the pro that he is, cracks Maya’s password and opens her personal vlog. Surprise, surprise, Maya took a video right before she was killed that explains how she needs to face her fears, just as Garret’s police car lights come into the frame. Hopefully we’ll get to see more of that video in next week’s episode.
2. “A” tried to get rid of Mona — Just when the girls think they finally have a key to all their answers, “A” interferes and tries to shake them up. This week, Wren tells Hanna that the board at the insane asylum is trying to transfer Mona to a center in Saratoga. This is followed by a text from “A” that says now that Mona is out of the way Hanna is next. Lucky for us Hanna confronts the board and gives a touching speech arguing the right for Mona to stay in Rosewood. Just like every happy beginning, Mona is allowed to stay and Hanna kisses Wren… yes you heard me Hanna kisses Wren…. Killing me and all my Wren and Spencer dreams.
3. Emily has another flashback – Well she sort of does. After awkwardly avoiding each other, Emily finally confronts Paige to see what’s up. We later find out that the reason Paige has been avoiding Emily is because on the night that Ali’s grave was dug up Emily went to Paige’s house and kissed her and then left. Talk about playing a little ding dong ditch! This later results in Emily and Paige kissing for real and possibly finally becoming a couple. …Goodbye Nate…at least for now.
4. Ezra’s real last name is Fitzgerald — Read more…
After this week’s episode of PLL I ‘m sure to have nightmares. I mean Mona singing still sends shivers down my spine and those dolls… those dolls… are just too much.
But just in case you missed it (lucky for you because you can now sleep peacefully) here’s this week’s recap:
1. Cece Drake, the new Ali — Just when the girls thought they had finally gotten rid of Ali’s presence in their lives, Cece Drake shows up (a.k.a ex-girlfriend of Jason and an Ali doppelgänger). Just like Ali, she knows how to stir trouble in Rosewood. She hasn’t even been there for a week but she’s already broken up Nate and Jenna. Looks like Ali has been reincarnated and now goes by the name Cece.
2. Nate has the hots for Emily – After careful observation, I’ve sensed that Nate had a little crush on Emily but in this week’s episode he finally admits it. Now all we need is for Emily to come to her senses and drop Paige for this Hottie. I mean she could be bi right? Though it is Maya’s cousin…
3. Ella starts dating again — Finally my favorite PLL mom is back on the market and after going on a date with Pastor Ted (that dude sure gets around) she meets a very attractive café owner. I look forward to seeing more of him. He could really take my mind off of the lack of Ezra scenes this season is seriously lacking!
4. Aria visits Mona – Read more…
Case closed! Just like every episode of PLL, this week we got important solutions but were still left with sooo many questions.
Here are five things I learned on this week’s episode, “The Remains of the ‘A’”
1. Amber Rose’s identity is discovered — My favourite duo is back and this time they’re teaming up to uncover the identity of Amber Rose and to make sure that Garrett stays behind bars. Go Jason and Spencer! This mission is a little funny though because Amber Rose is really a little antique shop where Spencer and Jason find an anklet that Ali used to wear. They then turn it into the police, who find traces of Ali’s blood while also finding traces of someone else’s blood… the biggest catch of all is it isn’t Garretts!
2. Garrett isn’t guilty — Surprise, surprise, Garrett didn’t kill Ali. First, we find out that Garrett’s evidence is being tampered with; which would cause the case to be dismissed due to lack of evidence. But then we find out that Ali’s anklet did not contain traces of Garrett’s blood and then to top it all off Spencer gets a text from A saying that Garrett is not Ali’s killer. What an episode!
3. Ezra has 50,000 dollars in his sock drawer — Read more…
A is back this week and we know what that means: a new string of drama for the girls and a new forum of entertainment for me. This week’s episode was better then ever; it was actually worth the week wait that we all had to suffer through.
Just in case you missed it here is what happened on this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars, “That Girl is Poison.”
Jenna admits she can see — what is Jenna up to? First she exposes that she is able to see even though she promised the girls she wouldn’t. Then she invites Mr. Fitz to her birthday party and begins to flirt with Maya’s cousin. That’s one way of getting closer to the girls, that’s for sure…
Emily and Paige are back together? — In this week’s episode Emily decides to reconnect with Paige. First, she invites her to go see the new Katy Perry movie [side note everyone go see it] but then once she realizes she has to work at Jenna’s party that day she reschedules. This results to Paige going to Jenna’s party, seeing Emily with Maya’s cousin, getting jealous and then drunk, and ending up in the hospital. Some first date. I personally think it’s too soon for Emily to date even though I did hate Maya.
Emily is being messed with — While at Jenna’s party, Emily finds out that not all her clothes were burned from the night Alli’s grave was found empty. In fact, her jacket is being donated to a church, the Read more…
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars includes many visits from old and new characters. Sadly, Ezra never makes an appearance (this girl is majorly crushing on him) but hey, there’s always next week.
Here are all the characters you missed on this week’s episode, “Birds of a Feather.”
1) Jason is back — My second favourite heartthrob, Jason, comes back to Rosewood and has a very public spat with Victoria Hastings concerning her defending Garrett. He begins to post signs all around Rosewood offering a $50,000 cash prize to anyone who can return Ali’s body. At the end of the episode, Jason is seen writing a $50,000 cheque to someone! Could this mean they found Ali’s body?!
2) Caleb and Hanna break up — After what seems like a never-ending battle between Caleb and Hanna over why Hanna must visit Mona, Caleb dumps her. This is pretty upsetting because they were super cute together. But just like every couple on the show, they’ll probably get back together eventually. However, I predict Hanna will have a steamy hook-up with Wren before she gets back together with Caleb. And I will NOT be able to handle that since I’m a diehard Spencer and Wren fan!
3) Melissa is the black sawn — Read more…