The season three finale of Pretty Little Liars was by far my favorite one! There were just so many surprises and it left me with more questions then ever! I can honestly say I can’t wait for next season!
And so just in case you missed it here are five things you should know:
Toby is alive
Looks like we all got the happily ever after we wanted. Not only is Toby alive, but he only joined the A Team to help protect Spencer. Oh, how cute.
Aria and Ezra are over
After Ezra gets a substitute teacher position in the district, Aria decides to call it quits. But if I know PLL like a do, Aria and Ezra they will be together again soon enough! I only shed a few tears.
Spencer is a double agent Read more…
I’m still in shock over this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars. let’s just say I wasn’t expecting this one!
And just in case you missed it here are the top events that happened in this week’s episode of PLL “I’m Your Puppet.”
1. Toby’s body is found
After the girls spend all episode trying to prove to Spencer that Toby’s body wasn’t the one she found that night in the woods, Emily’s mom tells her that the police finally found Toby’s body. I guess when you mess with A, A messes with you right back.
2. Aria broke up with Ezra
So my heart basically broke into a million pieces last night and it was all because Aria decided to dump Ezra. She did this because she feels that now that Ezra’s son is in the picture she has to be out of it…. Poor Aria! Hopefully they get back together soon.
3. A messes with Hanna Read more…
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was all about Spencer going Cray- Cray!
At least we are finally getting to the bottom of this and finally seeing what has been going on with Spencer these past few episodes.
And just in case you missed it here are five things that happened on this week’s episode of PLL “Will the Circle Be Unbroken”.
Spencer chills at Radley
The episode starts off with a scene of Spencer in Radley. We see that she still has not gotten in touch with her friends and is still going by the name Jane Doe. Luckily, Dr. Sullivan finds her and discovers that Spencer wants to escape from her past because she found Toby’s body. The episode ends with Spencer mentally telling the girls that they can no longer rely on her. Looks like Spencer has officially gone crazy… poor girl.
Wilden is back
UMMM, SHOCKING! Wilden decides to make an appearance in this week’s episode. After causally stalking both Hanna and her mom, he tells Hanna that he will stop only in exchange for the keys to his police car. Umm, somebody better tell him that his car is now swimming with the fishes. We wonder how he’ll react to that news.
Hanna might be moving
It’s casually mentioned that Hanna may be moving to New York. Could this be a plan devised by A to break the girls apart or are we really going to have to say goodbye to Hanna soon? Aww, no! What about the Caleb we all know? I will not be able to handle my second favorite couple breaking up; I guess we will just have to wait and see.
While Spencer is at Radley she becomes friends with a guy name E. Lam. For those of you who don’t remember, that was Toby’s secret Radley name. When Spencer questions E. on the security at Radley, we quickly find out that there were more then just security problems and that E. knew Toby as a little kid because his mom use to be a patient there. Talk about a small world! P.S. I like this guy and I can’t wait to see what other info he may provide us with.
Ali was never pregnant
Mona decides to visit Spencer at Radley and during this visit we find out that Ali was never pregnant and that Mona has Ali’s diary entries. She, of course, will only give them to Spencer in exchange for something but that something Spencer will not do. All I know is I really want to read them so one of the girls better find a way to get them pronto!
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was full of surprises. Not only did we have surprise visitors but we also came across surprising evidence. This episode kept me on my toes to say the least.
But just incase you missed it here are five surprises from this week’s episode of PLL “Hot Water.”
Ezra is back – Our favorite on screen couple is back together! And after much anticipation we quickly find out that Ezra has no intentions of dumping Aria and Aria has not intentions of telling Ezra about her kiss with Wes. Hmm wonder how that will blow over.
Wilden makes the rounds- Now that all the girls assume and want to prove that Wilden did in fact have an affair with Ali, got her pregnant, and killed her, Wilden is starting to take matters into his own hands. First he scares Cici into skipping town and then he tries to scare Hanna’s mom into getting Hanna to stop trying to investigate this situation. This plan backfires of course because Wilden scares Hanna’s mom so much that she runs him over and when she goes back with Hanna to find the body, it’s gone! Oh where, oh where can Officer Wilden be.
Cici’s info- When Emily goes and checks in on Cici she discovers that Cici is leaving Rosewood thanks to Wilden but before she goes she leaves Hanna with this info. The photo that Emily had of Wilden, Ali, and Cici was taken by Melissa Hastings. Cici also saw Ali the night of her murder as Melissa wanted videos from Ali and Cici went to talk to Ali to get those videos. Looks like there’s more to the NAT club then we thought.
Ezra’s mom wants a truce- Ezra’s mom comes to town in this week’s episode in order to thank Aria for all that she has done for Ezra (weird) and to (what seems like) ask Ezra to be a part of his son’s life. But once she is denied access to Ezra’s son, Ezra’s mom decides to sell Maggie’s condo (which she owns) leaving Maggie homeless and running into the open arms of Ezra. And this folks is how things in Rosewood just became a bit more complicated.
Toby tries and kills Spencer- After Spencer comes back from a date with Wren (can I get a “whoot whoot!”) she goes to relax in her sauna. This then causes what we assume is Toby to lock Spencer in her sauna and write on her mirror steamy with “Wren steamy with me.” Luckily, Aria came to visit at this exact moment and freed Spencer before she suffocated to death. Looks like the green eyes monsters has hit Toby hard.
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars, “What becomes of a Broken Heart,” was an episode full of emotions — and not just from me.
This week, each character had to go through some emotional dilemma, dilemmas such as Wes kissing Aria and Spencer going completely insane.
But just in case you missed it, here are five emotional dilemmas you should catch up on:
Caleb’s Uncle is his dad- After Hanna tracks down Caleb’s uncle, she questions him about being Caleb’s dad and as it turns out—drum roll, please— Caleb’s uncle is really his dad! After some heavy convincing done by Hanna, Caleb goes and meets him and, aw, it looks like Rosewood will soon be getting one more big happy family.
Jason is on a mission and his target is Wilden- When Emily goes and sees Jason to try and smooth over Spencer’s accusation of Ali being pregnant with Wilden’s child, we find out that Jason has done some investigating of his own. Looks like he may also suspect Wilden doing the no pants dance with Ali.
Wren is back- Wren is back and he has come to check up on Spencer! With Spencer being one stop away from pyscho town, Wren comes in and tries to save the day. But unfortunately he couldn’t see past Spencer’s plan to get to her competition and attack Mona. Poor Spence! She really needs to get a grip.
Wilden Knew Cici and Ali- After Jason and Emily decided to go through Jason’s dad’s pictures to see if there is any sign that Ali knew Wilden, we find out that Wilden knew both CiCi and Ali. The funny thing is when Emily had asked Cici earlier if she knew him she denied it. Hmm… Wonder what Cici knows and is not telling us.
Jason is missing- As Jason and Emily were leaving Jason’s dad’s office, whom I assume was A tried to trap Jason and Emily in the elevator. Luckily, Emily escaped but Jason was left trapped as the elevator plummeted to the floor. Don’t worry folks Jason survived the accident but went missing while at the hospital. Where is Jason? I don’t know but hopefully we will find out in next week’s installment.
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was a little heartbreaking to say the least. Not only did I have to watch poor Spencer go through the worlds worst break up but I had to watch Ezra walk away and find out that Paige might be cheating on Emily. Talk about a rough week in Rosewood.
But just in case you couldn’t tune in here is what you missed on this week’s episode of PLL, “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno.”
1. Emily gets a package- Just when you thought the show couldn’t get anymore creepier Emily gets a package from James aka Nat’s family. Inside this package were old birthday cards Emily had given Ali along with Emily’s biology notebook. Along with biology notes this notebook held a conversation between Ali and Cece (I assume) about a beach hottie that Ali had hooked up with over the summer. Who is this beach hottie? I don’t know but I have a feeling he has a lot to do with Ali’s murder.
2. Wilden was at Cape Cod- When Emily goes down to the police station to turn in her notebook she sees on the police bulletin board a photo of Wilden in Cape Cod with two other guys holding a fish. Could this mean he was there at the same time Ali was? And even better could he be the beach hottie? I knew he was too suspicious to be trusted. Read more…
This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars “Misery is Company” made me feel a whirlwind of emotions. I didn’t know if I should feel sad, scared, or happy. But if there’s one thing I’m happy about, it’s the fact that some secrets are finally out.
Just in case you missed it, here are five things that left me emotionally traumatized:
1. Meredith is a psycho — After last week’s episode we all assumed Meredith was an okay gal and would now help Aria go against the evil force that was formally known as Byron. Well, in this week’s episode we find out that Meredith really is a psycho and that we should have never let ourselves trust her for even a split second. This week she drugs Aria so she can find where Aria stashed the missing diary pages. Once Aria catches on to Meredith’s evil plan and tries to defend herself, Meredith outsmarts her and locks Aria and her friends in Aria’s basement until Byron gets home and finds them.
2. Byron didn’t kill Ali — Once Bryon gets home to find Aria and her friends locked in the basement, he explains he didn’t kill Ali. He also admits he did go see her the night of her murder but only to tell her he will no longer fall for her blackmail and if she wanted to tell Ella about his affair she could. After he finishes, he also tells Aria he saw Spencer’s sister Melissa that night. He then asks Aria if she believes him and when she says she doesn’t know, Bryon says he’ll confess to the police what he knows. This causes Aria to burn the diary pages and say that she believes him. So I guess this means Byron isn’t as creepy as we all thought…. for now.
3. Ali’s more then just a dream — When Aria was drugged by Meredith she had a dream that Ali was in her room. In this dream Ali told Aria to stop drinking Meredith’s tea and that Byron didn’t kill her. Any normal person would assume that this was just a hallucination. But in Aria’s dream, Ali put a doll on a table by Aria’s door and the strange thing is once Aria woke up the same doll was on that same table… could this actually mean Ali might be alive?
4. Spencer finds out Toby’s A — Read more…
What better way to start off 2013 than with the season three premiere of Pretty Little Liars? As I always say, with a new year there are always new secretes waiting to be discovered!
Just in case you missed it here are five things that happened during this week’s episode of PLL.
1. Mona is back — Mona is back but can she be trusted? She was released from Rosewood’s insane asylum (guess they figured they would just release her since she already comes and goes as she pleases), returned to school and led everyone to believe that she’s better. Someone stabbed a brain into the inside of her locker door with knife leading her to creepily walk down the hall like Strange Emily to discard the organ.
All is forgiven when she spreads a video apology and it goes viral. Can she really be trusted or will she always remain the girls’ favorite frenemy?
2. The owner of Lost Woods Resort is now the janitor at Rosewood High — Read more…
1. New characters hit Rosewood- Looks like Rosewood has welcomed two new hotties who go by the names of Eric Kahn and Wesley Fitzgerald… recognize these last names? You should. Eric is Noel Kahn’s older brother and Wesley is Ezra’s younger brother. I wonder what kind of trouble these two will get into but until then I am okay with the newest eye candy,
2. Ezra is a baby daddy — UMMM OKAY this was one surprise I kind of was not expecting or ready for…. Looks like Mr. Fitz has a darker past than I thought. Apparently Ezra was more then just a high school nerd. According to his brother, Ezra got a girl named Maggie pregnant. When confronted by this story Ezra admits it was the summer after high school and he hasn’t spoken to this girl since…. Hmm maybe soon there will be another blast from the past for Ezra… who knows with Jackie gone Rosewood is due for another scandal.
3. Hanna and Caleb are back together — After Caleb pretends to be ‘A’ in order to kidnap Hanna and talk to her, she and Caleb decide to reunite and fight “A” together. They seal the deal with a steamy make out sesh and all is right in Hanna’s world once more… well until Caleb finds out she kissed Wren that is.
4. The truth is with Noel Kahn and Jenna — Cece, Spencer and Aria go to the Kahn’s cottage for a party where they meet Jenna and Noel Kahn. The suspense is high after a very intense game of truth between Noel and Aria and Jenna and Spencer. But before you get too excited nothing is discovered except that Jenna and Noel should be careful because Spencer and Aria are on to them and won’t give up.
5. The eye stamps origin is discovered — Remember those eye tattoos that seem to be on every member of the ‘A’ team, and Maya? Well Eric Kahn stamps people with the same design at his parties What Maya was doing at one of his parties I don’t know but I’m sure ‘A’ does. I guess we’ll just have to wait till the girls get to the bottom of this to find out the answer!
Case closed! Just like every episode of PLL, this week we got important solutions but were still left with sooo many questions.
Here are five things I learned on this week’s episode, “The Remains of the ‘A’”
1. Amber Rose’s identity is discovered — My favourite duo is back and this time they’re teaming up to uncover the identity of Amber Rose and to make sure that Garrett stays behind bars. Go Jason and Spencer! This mission is a little funny though because Amber Rose is really a little antique shop where Spencer and Jason find an anklet that Ali used to wear. They then turn it into the police, who find traces of Ali’s blood while also finding traces of someone else’s blood… the biggest catch of all is it isn’t Garretts!
2. Garrett isn’t guilty — Surprise, surprise, Garrett didn’t kill Ali. First, we find out that Garrett’s evidence is being tampered with; which would cause the case to be dismissed due to lack of evidence. But then we find out that Ali’s anklet did not contain traces of Garrett’s blood and then to top it all off Spencer gets a text from A saying that Garrett is not Ali’s killer. What an episode!
3. Ezra has 50,000 dollars in his sock drawer — Read more…
With each new episode of PLL you can always expect a little mystery with a hint of creepy but this week episode took the definition of creepy to a whole other level.
Here are five things I learned on last night’s episode, “Kingdom of the Blind”
Lucas goes from nerdy to shady — The Rosewood halls have been looking a lot shadier these past few episodes and I think the reason may be Lucas. Not only has he been sporting the more rugged look instead of his perfect preppy style but he’s also been participating in behaviours that are a little less Lucas and a little more “A.” Not only has Lucas been secretly visiting Mona but he’s also threatened Caleb in a sketchy “A” way; which makes me wonder can Lucas be the new “A?” Wow, Hanna sure use to run with an interesting crowd. Are all of her old friends evil?
Melissa has baby drama — So not only do we find out in this episode that Melissa lost her baby but we also find out that the girls think the baby could be Garrett’s! This explains why Veronica Hastings is now taking on Garrett’s case but this still doesn’t explain what happened to Melissa’s baby. This is something both Veronica and Spencer can’t explain and I think it’s time for a moment of truth. Come on Melissa spill what you know!
Ezra helps Ella — Read more…
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK! And I could not be any happier! Finally all my sought out questions will be answered. All my waiting will be rewarded. Or so I thought.
As I put on my ‘I love Mr. Fitz’ crop top and awaited the return of my favorite show; I couldn’t help but feel that by the end of the episode I was left with more questions then answers.
Here are five things I learned on last night’s premiere, “I Play With Body Parts.”
1) ‘A’ is back: Game on bitches, just when you thought the girls were safe, the A Team strikes again. First, ‘A’ tries to frame the girls by making it look like they were the ones who stole Allison’s body. Then ‘A’ traps Aria in one of her school’s bathroom stalls just so he/she/they can torture her. Looks like Mona isn’t the only mastermind behind Allison’s death. This just leaves me with one question: who can A be? I hope I don’t have to wait until this season finale to find out because I just might feel ripped off.
2) Emily helped dig up Allison’s body: Read more…
Tonight’s the premiere of Pretty Little Liars, season three. FINALLY. The date has been marked on my very own Pretty Little Liars calendar since the end of season two. So to all my friends, if you continuously bug me tonight, be prepared to die because I’m obvs be sitting on the couch, wearing my I love Mr. Fitz crop top and watching the PLL marathon on ABC.
Yes, I know I have fangirl problems to the extreme but really who can blame me? Two words: Ian Harding. Here, I will give you a second to look him up… See told you he is HOT!
Ian isn’t the only reason why you should watch the premiere of PLL. Here are five more:
1) A new “A”
According to ABC Family we’ll be introduced to a new ‘A, who will use Aria’s past mistakes to taunt her. I’m a little excited to see what ‘A’ has in store for Aria especially after watching the season three promo, which shows Aria, trapped in a bathroom stall screaming for her life. My one concern is that Ezra will be caught up in this mess and I CANNOT have anything happen to him. My fangirl heart could not take that!
2) Ali’s grave is robbed? Read more…
“Pretty Little Liars” is returning with new episodes in January. Series star Troian Bellisario tells TV Guide that two characters in particular (including her own) are set to face off over how to handle their situation.
“The girls have formed this schism, especially between Spencer and Emily … They have two very different ideas of how to approach what A has done to them.”
We will also learn the true identity of A during the March finale. Who do you think A really is?