Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Whether you’re in a relationship or flying solo, we can all agree on these onscreen couples. Who are you shipping?
1. Mandy Moore and Milos Ventimiglia (THIS IS US)
No question that the ultimate parenting duo is amazing on and off screen.
2. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling (LA LA LAND)
We’d LOVE to see these two dance the night away IRL (sorry Eva Mendes)
3. Lauren Cohan and Steven Yeun (THE WALKING DEAD)
Not sure about you guys, but I’m still crying over Glenn.
4. Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin (ME BEORE YOU)
Very few people can swoon the Mother of Dragons, but dimples definitely help.
5. Alycia Debnam-Carey and Eliza Taylor (THE 100)
We can’t get enough of Clexa.
6. Holland Roden and Dylan O’Brien (TEEN WOLF)
Our hearts melted when Lydia was the first one to remember Stiles.
7. Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson (MODERN FAMILY)
Modern family wouldn’t be the same without these two.
8. Candice Patton and Grant Gustin (THE FLASH)
They took a while to get together, but now that they are we want more!
9. Jennifer Morrison and Colin O’Donoghue (ONCE UPON A TIME)
We can only hope that these heroes can live happily ever after.
10. Hayley Atwell and Chris Evans (CAPTAIN AMERICA)
From the 1940s to the 2000s, we will always root for Agent Carter and Captain America.
Written by Sydney Wong