Ever since his blockbuster breakout role, playing Prince Caspian in 2008’s The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Ben Barnes simply stole our hearts,and continues to in HBO’s, Westworld.
While it’s no secret that Ben Barnes is a treat to the eyes, there is SO much more to the London, England native. Very much a triple threat in his own right, Ben not only has acting on his resume but can also sing, and play both drums and piano.
Fun Fact: He was part of the boyband Hyrise back in 2004 and performed their song “Leading Me On” on Eurovision
Although the band was a short endeavour, the former National Youth Music Theatre member, has managed to incorporate his singing chops in both Killing Bono and Easy Virtue, with Colin Firth– which is a must see film!
There is absolutely no denying that Ben Barnes has all the right ingredients to be one of the most charming actors around. To prove it, here are just 19 of the actors most charming moments.
1. That Time He Looked Like The Most Adorable Santa, To Ever Santa
We just can’t help ourselves from smiling. He’s just the cutest.
2. This At-Home Performance of “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
'Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas'. I hope wherever you are in the world, whether you celebrate or not whether you're glad 2016 is coming to a close or not… you're with family or friends and loving each other today. Happy Holidays #christmas #joy #music #isthisjazzorjustmebeingnotverygoodatthepiano?
Other than having Ben actually under our tree, we’d say this is a just as pleasant gift.
3. His Entire Persona and Look, in Easy Virtue
Dashing. There is no other word to describe him.
4. That Time He Cutely Pointed Out His Nervous Tick
We’ve all been there Ben. We have all been there.
5. When He Pulled Off He Best Harry Potter Impression
The glasses, the wand movement, his use of “you tart”… We are so endeared.
6. When He Took Part In a the “Bullies Keep Out” Video
Performed by Michael-Raymond James, the video enlisted the help of names like Ben, Jason Mamoa and more.
7. Oh, Just His Entire Look In By the Gun!
If thinking Ben Barnes in leather jacket, playing a bad boy is wrong – we don’t want to be right.
8. His Friends Dubsmash
Joey Tribbiani learning French has always been a favourite. This Dubsmash though, is near second.
9. Then There Was His It’s A Wonderful Life Dubsmash
This is absolutely one of our favourite classic movie lines. But with you Ben – there’s no need for the moon.
10. Airplane Woes
This is so accurate, we don’t even have words.
11. That Time He Complimented Us
Okay, it’s a scene from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Don’t take our dreams away from us.
12. When He Showed His Support for His Westworld Co-stars
Benjamin Thomas Barnes, always the gentleman.
13. When We Were Blessed To Hear Him Speak French
Oui. One simple word and yet, just enough to have us charmed.
14. When He Had This Look, With This Cardigan in The Words
A Puppy. He Looks like a literal puppy.
15. When He Showcased His Cooking Skills and Big Heart
Ben does a lot of work for Make a Wish and, it’s his generous heart that truly has us endeared.
16. That Time He Expressed How We All Feel About Colin Firth
Do we want to be Colin or Ben? Who really knows.
17. When He Held a Baby and We Melted
The amount of precious in this scene was overwhelmingly pleasant.
18. That Time He Snuggled Up With a Stuffed Pig in Bigga than Ben
That is one lucky toy… What? We were all thinking it.
19. Lastly, When He Accurately Imitated How We Feel Whenever We See Him
True Ben. Very true.
Written by Gabriella Zicarelli