* CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED*
Whether your Dauntless, Erudite, Candor, Abnegation or Divergent, we want to give you the chance to enter to win an Allegiant prize pack of epic proportion to celebrate its world wide release. The movie hit theatres this past weekend (March 18), and we can already tell you what you can expect from the film based on the Veronica Roth novel of the same name.
Allegiant continues the story of Tris, a young girl who lives in a world where those who don’t fit into four designated “factions” are persecuted and hunted down — and she’s one of those people, a Divergent. Yeah, things have gotten pretty crazy in the dystopian world since the first film of the franchise.
Because ANDPOP loves ALL factions (yes, even erudite), we want to give you the chance to enter to win a massive Allegiant themed prize packed including all things Allegiant (and a lot of other things too).
In partnership with eOne, ANDPOP will give ONE lucky winner a special prize pack in honour of the theatre release of Allegiant. The prize pack includes $375 CAD worth of goodies [listed below].
The prize pack includes the following (takes a deep breath…):
- A Booster Juice enviro mug
- A $15 Booster Juice Gift Card 1 Allegiant t-shirt
- 1 Allegiant hat
- Divergent and Insurgent on Blu-Ray
- The Allegiant book
- 1 $25 Garage Clothing gift card
- 1 Garage kimono
- 2 Skeleanimals items
- A $10 HMV gift card
- A HMV toque
- A Nerf Rebelle Allegiant gun (Hasbro)
- A SPC card
- A SPC notebook
- 1 Run-of-engagement double pass to see Allegiant in theatres
Now that we’re out of breath…you want to win? Here’s how you can enter:
1. Follow ANDPOP on Twitter
2. Tweet us which faction you think you’d be in
3. Use the hashtag #MyFactionIs
WAIT! First make sure you’re eligible for the prize:
1. All contestants must be 13 years old or older.
2. Contestants must be residents of Canada (excluding Québec).
3. Contestants must be following @ANDPOP on Twitter!
The contest ends Sunday March 27, 2016 at 11:45 pm EST. For full contest rules, please click HERE