I don’t know about you, but Ronald McDonald has always gave me the creeps. With that being said, I’ll never pass up a Happy Meal even if the creep himself brings it to me!
We’ve seen some scary Halloween costumes in the past, but if you’re going as Ronald this year, here’s a few things to remember:
1. Pranking is always fun but while Eric Andre was hilarious, please don’t be drunk Ronald for Halloween!
2. Costume mash-ups can be fun, but I can’t say I’m thrilled about this one – it makes me feel uncomfortable and hungry at the same time.
3. Don’t try to be vintage Ronald McDonald, it’s scarier than the modern day Mr. McDonald. Besides, people probably won’t even know who you’re trying to be. Apparently, this is the original Ronald in 1963.
4. Sure, zombies are pretty popular right now, but Ronald McDonald zombie-man…Zombie McDonald…Ronald McZombie… whatever you want to call it is wrong.
5. Say “NO!” to this Ronald skin-tight body suit McDonald.
6. If you choose to go out for Halloween dressed as Ronald McDonald, do not end up in a cop car. It’s embarrassing and it’s sending the wrong message to children. McDonald’s PR would not be very happy.