Do you think of yourself as a music trivia genius? Are the one rolling your eyes whenever a music category comes up on Jeopardy? Are you everyone’s go-to-person when they can’t remember who sang that song that goes, “na naaa na na naaaa”? And what’s the song title anyways?
You are? Great! Then you should definitely try out this Minimal Music Quiz! Just jot down what songs you think these minimal pictures are supposed to be then scroll alllll theeee wayyyyy down for the answers! If you get them all right, then maybe you are a musical genius! Good luck!
1. “Purple Rain” by Prince
2. “Yellow Submarine” by The Beatles
3. “Gold Digger” by Kanye West
4. “Green Onions” by Booker T and the MGs
5. “Yellow” by Coldplay
6. “Men In Black” by Will Smith
7. “Blue Suede Shoes” by Elvis
8. “Brown Sugar” by The Rolling Stones
Did you get them? Awesome! Now try some more of Concert Hotel’s Minimal Music Quiz questions HERE!