When it comes down to it, kids really have no filter when it comes to saying what’s on their mind. They say exactly what they want without having to think twice about it. Kids could say a few special words mommy or daddy didn’t exactly want them to learn and you know what happens? Nothing! Because while it may make parents want to crawl into a corner and die with embarrassment, for everyone else, it’s comedy gold.
With summer nearing its end and as kids slowly prepare for another school year full of homework, there’s no better way to pay homage to these little comedians than to compile a list of some of the best assignments ever written by kids.
1) Mom loves her wine
2. Who doesn’t enjoy a day at the
3. Throwing the question right back
4. Bob doesn’t like purple bears
5. When you add the extra letter, the sentiment really is sweet
6. This kid either needs therapy or he’s the youngest The Walking Dead fan
7) New Breaking Bad school credit?
8) Mommy has a lot of explaining to do
9) Well someone may have a future with Hallmark
10) A+ for the Doctor Who reference
11) Saving the community, one turkey at a time
12) Jayden: The second grade’s Casanova
I have no doubt that most, if not all, of these assignments made for some interesting parent/teacher meetings.