While on her Red super tour, Taylor Swift has been surprising fans on almost a daily basis as she invites some of her famous friends to join her on stage. From Cher Lloyd to Canada’s own Tegan and Sara, she has performed with just about all of our favourite artists!
Taking a break from singing her popular break-up country ballads, she’s definitely been proving with every collaboration that she can pretty much sing any genre and sound amazing every time. With that in mind it’s only fitting we devote a list to the country sweetheart and round-up the best collaborations from her Red tour.
Here are just seven of our favourite Red tour collaborations!
1. Sara Bareilles — “Brave”
2. Tegan and Sara — “Closer”
3. Patrick Stump — “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark”
4. Cher Lloyd — “Want You Back”
5. Tyler Glenn Of Neon Trees — “Everybody Talks”
6. B.O.B — “Both of Us”
7. Ed Sheeran — “Everything Has Changed”
7. Ed Sheeran “Everything Has Changed”