Toddler hospitalized after eating a used condom

Posted on March 14, 2013 by

Yes, you read that correctly. A two-year-old Chicago boy was rushed to the hospital after coughing up a piece of rubber which it turned out was part of a used condom. Apparently, the little boy consumed the condom while playing in a McDonald’s play area with his brother.

The boys’ mother, Anishi Spencer, is now suing the fast-food chain for $50,000 dollars worth of damages. She says the restaurant failed to properly clean hazardous debris from an area used by kids, and they did not use surveillance to uncover any “deviant activites” on its grounds. The money from the lawsuit will be used to pay her son’s medical bills.

This is absolutely DISGUSTING, and a new low for McDonald’s. Hopefully they are able to get to the bottom of this and figure out who took the meaning of “play area” to a very adult level.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *