There’s nothing cuter than seeing an animal sweat the small things especially when you know you’ve done the same thing. Take for example this penguin that’s afraid to jump off a diving board.
You can tell that the following probably went through his mind at some point, but just in penguin speech:
- I can do this, I can do this, I can d— NOPE! SCREW THIS!
- This is so much higher than I expected.
- Ugh, why is everyone watching me? Now I have to go jump or else they’ll think I’m the worst penguin ever.
- Alright, here I go…. GAHHH! No, no, noooooo! *SPLASH*
- Okay, now just calmly swim away to make it seem like I meant to belly flop…
Luckily for the penguin that he’s a, well, penguin as the watching audience applauded his cute feat of cowardice. If it were us, we’d get laughed right out of the pool.