This week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars was a little heartbreaking to say the least. Not only did I have to watch poor Spencer go through the worlds worst break up but I had to watch Ezra walk away and find out that Paige might be cheating on Emily. Talk about a rough week in Rosewood.
But just in case you couldn’t tune in here is what you missed on this week’s episode of PLL, “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno.”
1. Emily gets a package- Just when you thought the show couldn’t get anymore creepier Emily gets a package from James aka Nat’s family. Inside this package were old birthday cards Emily had given Ali along with Emily’s biology notebook. Along with biology notes this notebook held a conversation between Ali and Cece (I assume) about a beach hottie that Ali had hooked up with over the summer. Who is this beach hottie? I don’t know but I have a feeling he has a lot to do with Ali’s murder.
2. Wilden was at Cape Cod- When Emily goes down to the police station to turn in her notebook she sees on the police bulletin board a photo of Wilden in Cape Cod with two other guys holding a fish. Could this mean he was there at the same time Ali was? And even better could he be the beach hottie? I knew he was too suspicious to be trusted.
3. Ali may have been pregnant – After Emily visits Cece in order to question her about the notebook we also find out that Ali may have been pregnant with the beach hottie’s baby and to make matters worse he may have killed her because of it.
4. Spencer hires a PI- My heart goes out to Spencer in this week’s episode. In order to have all her unanswered question answered about her recent break up with Toby,Spencer decides to hire a PI to follow Toby and found out where the A key leads. Though this seems like a good idea why do I feel like this PI will somehow end up dead or missing.
5. Ezra leaves town- After Spencer gets set up by A and tells Ezra all about his secret child Ezra decides to leave town to go and see him. Now that the cat was finally out of the bag I thought things could finally go smoothly for once but unfortunately it is Rosewood and things just don’t go that way. So as Ezra was leaving Aria asked him if she could call him but he remained silent cried a little and said that he would talk to her soon. Why do I feel like soon may be be never my inner fan girl cannot handle this possibility!