A list of promises celebrities want in the next election:
Selena Gomez: If you talk about babies, it has to be a REALLY good story.
Zac Efron: Keep tigers out of schools.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Dubstep
Benicio Del Toro: Vote yes to cats.
Okay, so most of those things won’t happen because they’re just ridic, but these celebrities are just trying to prove a point! Selena Gomez, Zac Efron, Joseph Gordon
Loves-it Levitt all participated in the “Vote 4 Stuff” campaign, which encourages people to participate in the upcoming US presidential election.
If you tell the organization what you’re voting for on Facebook, Twitter (#vote4stuff) or YouTube then they’ll incorporate it in their next video!
Unfortunately, I think most of the commenters on YouTube missed the point. See what they’re voting for below and tell us in the comments what’s important to you.
1. “I vote for Zac Efron naked” — itslikeperfect
2. “I vote for making a Hollywood movie set here in glorious nation Uzbekistan. We have best horses in all Asia, and best prostitutes too” — Varodunham92
3. “I vote for ppl to be rich so I can stop going to fucking school” — john90124
4. “JUSTIN BIEBER NAKED” — Maja Kobal
5. “LIGALIZE MARIHUANA !” — 10Venax
Watch it here: