After being a little disappointed by the season premiere, I’m happy to report this week’s episode was KILLER!
Here are five things I learned:
1) Meredith is back – Just when the girls thought their past could no longer haunt them Aria gets a pleasant surprise. Her father’s ex mistress is applying for a teacher’s position at Aria’s school. Can you say awkward?! Now that Byron is divorced, could they rekindle their relationship? I mean, Meredith did say she and Byron were going to go out for lunch.
2) Little pieces of Alli’s grave are being distributed among the girls — First, Emily gets a necklace made out of what appears to be of Alli’s teeth… YUCK! And then Aria finds an earring in her locker that was supposedly buried with Alli. What’s next? Will Spencer find Alli’s eyeball in her cup of tea? I’m not looking forward to that one.
3) Emily has another flashback — As the episode continues Emily begins to remember what happened the night she was found at Alli’s empty grave. She soon remembers that Jenna was the one driving the car. No surprise there. And an even bigger shocker (sarcasm of course) Jenna isn’t blind — that bitch can see! The girls decide that they’re now going to use this knowledge to their advantage. I can’t wait to see how this will play out but knowing the girls, it might not be to their advantage at all! I mean Jenna does have eyes everywhere.
4) Spencer’s mom is defending Garrett — Okay first she tells Spencer that Garrett’s a crazy lunatic and then she decides to become his lawyer? Something doesn’t seem right and we know the Hastings family — they don’t help anyone unless they have something on them. What could Garrett possibly know about the Hastings? And could it connect them to Alli’s murder? Too many questions are unanswered here!!!
5) Mona speaks – Hanna continues to visit Mona and after many failed attempts Mona decides to talk to her friend, just as Caleb is forcing her out the door. So all Mona was able to say in her own little creepy way is you’re getting them again aren’t you? And of course to add to the creep factor once Hanna leaves she begins stabbing herself with a pair of tweezers! What’s going on with this show? What I’ve learned though, after being a loyal follower, is to always expect the unexpected. At the risk of sounding like an obsessed fan, the anticipation for the next episode is killing me!