PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK! And I could not be any happier! Finally all my sought out questions will be answered. All my waiting will be rewarded. Or so I thought.
As I put on my ‘I love Mr. Fitz’ crop top and awaited the return of my favorite show; I couldn’t help but feel that by the end of the episode I was left with more questions then answers.
Here are five things I learned on last night’s premiere, “I Play With Body Parts.”
1) ‘A’ is back: Game on bitches, just when you thought the girls were safe, the A Team strikes again. First, ‘A’ tries to frame the girls by making it look like they were the ones who stole Allison’s body. Then ‘A’ traps Aria in one of her school’s bathroom stalls just so he/she/they can torture her. Looks like Mona isn’t the only mastermind behind Allison’s death. This just leaves me with one question: who can A be? I hope I don’t have to wait until this season finale to find out because I just might feel ripped off.
2) Emily helped dig up Allison’s body: Just when I thought the show couldn’t get any creepier ‘A’ kidnaps Emily and forces her to dig up Allison’s body? Okay this is just a theory but it could be true. The episode starts off with Emily disappearing in the middle of the night, only to be found by the girls at Allison’s empty grave. Of course, Emily remembers nothing and later receives a text from an unknown source just as an unidentified car drives by (cough cough probably with a connection to ‘A’) asking if she remembers him and of course Emily then remembers being transported to Allison’s grave in that exact same car. So yes “A” kidnapped Emily!
3) Aria’s parents are getting a divorce: It’s about time this happened. I always hated Byron and now at least Ezra and Aria can finally be together without having someone dragging them apart. Of course, it’s alluded that Aria and Ezra’s relationship is the main cause of this divorce but really I personally think it’s worth it if it means Ian Harding (Ezra) gets more screen time.
4) Lucas has a dark side: I always suspected Lucas to be a part of the “A team” and now I’m even more suspicious because he spent the entire premiere avoiding the girls and sending them nasty glares from across the room. And to top it all off, he’s now
hanging dating Jenna. Apparently rebounds DO happen in Rosewood and they aren’t pretty. Could this lead the downfall of Hanna?
5) Wren and Hanna team up to help Mona: Okay, I’ve always loved Spencer and Wren but maybe this could work too? Actually no, I feel like nothing good could come from a Wren and Hanna team up especially if they’re trying to help Mona recover. But maybe this could also be a good thing. I mean, if Mona recovers maybe we’ll finally get some answers. Honestly, we’ve learned before that you can’t trust anyone in Rosewood. I guess we’ll find out what will come of this on next weeks episode! AH can’t wait!