By Jasmine Williams
We knew when Dave’s ex Jacinta showed up last week, she wouldn’t go quietly, but who could’ve predicted she’d leave on a stretcher? And Adam’s mystery date didn’t quite work out as planned but every cloud has a silver lining.
Here’s what I learned on this week’s episode “Smash Into You Part 2.”
1) Dave’s ex Jacinta is back to stir things up for Bandurner. When Dave tries to ditch her at the train station, she steals his phone and leaves him at a stoplight, threatening to text Alli that they’re getting back together. I guess this will teach Dave to be a little nicer the next time he gives a girl the brush-off.
2) It looks like Mo really does have a crush on Marisol, and of course Marisol is not happy. She’s freaking out at the possibility that people could even consider them a couple. Maybe she should take Drew’s advice and just get over herself already.
3) Seems like there was a little bit of mix-up with Adam’s blind date. Tori thought the LGBT pin on Adam’s backpack stood for G and not T and brought Tristan. Oops? But as Clare points out at least he passed for a gay guy, emphasis on the guy. He may not have found the girl of his dreams, but it looks like he made a new friend.
4) After hearing Mo’s song for famine Somalia, Marisol seems to be changing her tune… to love? But Mo is on a whole different wavelength. I guess they got their signals crossed? Alright, I’ll stop with the clichés. But it all ends with a kiss, so maybe romance is in the air for these two after all?
5) Texting while driving is illegal but what about texting while walking? Jacinta walks into the street while trying to ruin Dave and Alli’s relationship via text and gets hit by a car. She may never walk again and Dave is completely distraught because he can’t help but blame himself.