By: Christina Pellegrini
Tonight’s episode of Gossip Girl left us with many questions and no answers. It didn’t live up to the rest of the fast paced episodes this season.
As for the five things I learned on last night’s episode, “It Girl, Interrupted,” here they are:
1) “It” girls like Serena are easy to replace especially when Lola is nearby. We all know Serena wants to avoid Gossip Girl’s radar but the fame whore secretly misses the spotlight A LOT.
2) Money doesn’t buy happiness, at least not for Chuck! Yes, we all know he’s maturing, and becoming selfless, which is adorable. And yes, he didn’t want Blair to know he paid off the dowry, but just like you can’t buy Blair Waldorf, you can’t sell her either. Much to my dismay, Blair still chooses Dan over Chuck, even after the dowry is paid, how disappointing!
3) “It” runs in the family. Lola’s picking up the East-side ways a lot faster than people would have thought, when she uses Serena to get into a party. People think newcomers take a while to catch the drift, but then again she’s from Florida AND she’s William’s daughter.
4) There’s a relentless Bass on the loose and he won’t rest until he finds out who gave him the blood. If it’s not Jack or Elizabeth then who is it? I’d say that sex-crazed Diana might have had something to do with it, but this show never ceases to surprise me!
5) Clothes and hair make the man. Take, for example, Chuck’s red “onesie” bodysuit that detracted from his normally attractive style and made him look like a teletubby. I had to rub my eyes a few times because I thought I was seeing things! As for Dan’s hair, it’s atrocious! If he wants to keep “princess” Blair Waldorf he has to seriously get rid of the flow.
Tune in next week for a new episode, but until then, xoxo!