1) The new trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman looks decidedly darker than Julia Roberts’ Mirror Mirror. Both are adaptations of the original Brothers Grimm fairytale but take a very different approach.
2) Charlize Theron takes the role of the evil queen and lives up to her “bitch” reputation. She recently joked that just like how Picasso went through his blue period, this is her “bitch period.”
3) The movie also stars Kristen Stewart as a badass Snow White. She seems more like a warrior than a doe-eyed Disney songbird.
4) The movie also features monsters and frightening demons. It’s more grown up than the cheery Mirror Mirror.
5) We get a quick glimpse of Sam Claflin (Prince William) planting a sloppy wet kiss on Snow. But Chris Hemsworth, who plays the Huntsman, is still our eye candy.
Snow White and the Huntsman