The 3D racing game, Mad Tracks, will be available Wed. May 30th at 5AM EST for download on the Xbox Live Arcade platform.
The game includes 12 different cars that race through 15 various challenges. There are two modes in the game, Arcade and Championship, both offering high definition, 3D graphics.
The game will cost you 800 Microsoft points and is rated E for everyone.
- 15 distinct challenges (6 races & 9 mini-games) provide a full-fledged racing game experience
- 12 stackable power-ups (rockets, freezer, oil drop, EMP and more!)
- 12 sleek looking cars to choose from
- 4 player multiplayer over Xbox LIVE and 4 player local multiplayer via split screen mode
- Championship mode & Arcade mode
- 2 free gamer pictures
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points